Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 20th, 2022, 06:35 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Cammy - Public Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
That's a freudian slip. I used the Chun-Li mini as a proxy and kept making that mistake mentally. I apparently didn't save my text after hitting replace all.

The Spider-Verse thing- I'm honestly not sure how this happened. I copied the team from a list of 900 point teams. I see now it is not a 900 point team. Now I'm going to have to go through and audit all of my saved teams in TTS... :\
I just checked the faction guide as I pick teams from there a lot myself, and you're right, that is a 800 point team listed as 900. Not your fault at all, I would of done the same thing and not realised until someone else pointed it out!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library