Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old September 20th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Soundwarp's Repaints and Mods: First Ten Up

My bad. Your post was kinda vague about who you were talking about.
Old September 20th, 2008, 05:32 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
AWesome looking customs. You really need some cards to go with them.
Thanks, looks like I'll be updating my card thread. If anyone has any ideas for powers or names they would like to share, please feel free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US
Those Marro customs look amazing. I really like the mutated one. The Arenatron looks super cool too. I bet he'd make a better soulborg hero than X17. Just looked at your card thread and Erthon has cool powers and they fit perfectly with the Oblivion stats.
Thanks, it seems like the Marro mutant is a popular fellow . I'm glad you like the Arenatron. It is nice to hear an opinion on Erthon from someone who has played the game, it took forever to come up with wording for his second power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo
Sure! Even though I don't make customs myself, I like to see step by step how other people do it.
Cool, I'll try to get a tutorial up in the next couple of days.

--

Thanks to everybody for their comments and feedback!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 20th, 2008, 05:43 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Well, I love the idea of an evil elf, so maybe give him Syvaris stats with Zombie rise again. This is a complex power that may be too hard to keep track of, but if he dies the zombies he brought to life become normal warriors again(the units he killed brought back to life).

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old September 20th, 2008, 05:45 PM

marvelsrock Woo who?

Those are some awesome customs. erthon's armor looks great. Based on the light amber armor you get in shivering isles I'm guessing? very cool. and i love his dusk/dawn fang abilities. it's a nice homage to oblivion.
Old September 20th, 2008, 05:55 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
Well, I love the idea of an evil elf, so maybe give him Syvaris stats with Zombie rise again. This is a complex power that may be too hard to keep track of, but if he dies the zombies he brought to life become normal warriors again(the units he killed brought back to life).
Hmm , intresting idea, like he has Soulstealer arrows or something. That last part might be to hard to keep track of though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelsrock
Those are some awesome customs. erthon's armor looks great. Based on the light amber armor you get in shivering isles I'm guessing? very cool. and i love his dusk/dawn fang abilities. it's a nice homage to oblivion.
Thanks, I don't really know were the armor comes from {Edit: I just checked with my brother, it is the light amber armor}. I have never played the game, I just based the figure of the character my brother showed me. I think he said something about amber armor though. I do remember the sword changing names and powers depending on the time of day, which is why his powers have the order marker restrictions.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; September 20th, 2008 at 06:06 PM.
Old September 21st, 2008, 01:39 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

What if Arenatron had a special ability where if he defeats a figure your opponent must place the destoyed figure on Arenatron's army card? It could be trophy markers since, he collects them, and for every trophy marker or fig he destroys he gets an added attack or defense die.
Old September 21st, 2008, 01:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1 View Post
What if Arenatron had a special ability where if he defeats a figure your opponent must place the destoyed figure on Arenatron's army card? It could be trophy markers since, he collects them, and for every trophy marker or fig he destroys he gets an added attack or defense die.
I like this idea, but it might need some sort of limit. Maybe only a certain amount of trophy markers can be placed on his card or something like that.
I think he will have Cyberclaw as well, and I definitely want him to be a Gladiator so he can help out Spartacus.

My Etsy Store
Old September 21st, 2008, 01:52 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
This is a good idea, but it needs to be restricted in some way. Consider that it takes 80 points of dead Viking to confer a similar bonus right now, and you can only do it once per game. When you see how easy it is to kill a Deathreaver, or a Nagrub, the then conferred reward becomes unbalanced unbalanced. Maybe you could limit it to Heroes worth "X" points? Or for every three figures destroyed, you get a bonus?

EDIT: Great mind think alike, Soundwarp SG-1

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; September 21st, 2008 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Too slow!
Old September 21st, 2008, 01:53 PM

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Double post, sorry.

Old September 21st, 2008, 01:59 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Quote:
This is a good idea, but it needs to be restricted in some way. Consider that it takes 80 points of dead Viking to confer a similar bonus right now, and you can only do it once per game. When you see how easy it is to kill a Deathreaver, or a Nagrub, the then conferred reward becomes unbalanced unbalanced. Maybe you could limit it to Heroes worth "X" points? Or for every three figures destroyed, you get a bonus?
Hmm, maybe he would only get a marker if he killed something with a higher point value than the last thing he killed. So he is like a Predator(of the ' Alien vs.' variety), only collecting trophies from worthy prey.

My Etsy Store
Old September 21st, 2008, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Hmm, maybe he would only get a marker if he killed something with a higher point value than the last thing he killed. So he is like a Predator(of the ' Alien vs.' variety), only collecting trophies from worthy prey.
That's fun! I like the idea that he might be selecting his next target based on their point total instead of their board position, or the larger army strategy. It would make for some interesting mid-game decisions.

Old September 22nd, 2008, 07:11 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

How many points should it increase by? Maybe it could start out low then with each enemy destroyed increase the point bounty by a certain amount.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions