Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old March 24th, 2023, 11:12 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Sandman (William Baker)

Sandman (William Baker)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = SANDMAN
IDENTITY = WILLIAM BAKER

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = MUTATE
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = REPENTANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 2
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 200

SANDSTORM SPECIAL MOVE
Move 4.
Sandman cannot start his Sandstorm movement on water. Sandman gains Flying and Stealth, and this move is unstoppable. After Sandman moves, he may either heal 1 wound or roll 1 damage die against each figure he passed over. For the rest of this turn, he has -3 Attack.

SAND CONSTRUCTION
Sandman has -2 Attack and Defense while on aquatic terrain and +1 Attack and Defense while on sand.

DENSE SAND FORM
If Sandman has not used Sandstorm Special Move this round and he would be moved, you may stop his movement.

FACTION = SINISTER SIX
PUBLISHER = Marvel
KEYWORDS =
SYMBOLS = SUPER STRENGTH
REINFORCEMENTS ARRIVE: After being exposed to a radioactive test site while on the run from the police, William Baker became the sinister Sandman! He continued his life of crime at first, striking up a rivalry with Spider-Man, but has found himself often on the side of the angels in more modern times.

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Web of Spider-Man #055 / Sandman
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Legacy design: tcglkn
  • Playtest: Ronin
  • Card art: japes
  • Comic creators: Steve Ditko & Stan Lee
Updates
  • N/A

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 4th, 2023 at 05:28 PM.
Old March 24th, 2023, 11:16 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Sandman (William Baker)

Some tweaks in Sandstorm - the rest should be pretty familiar from 1.0.
Old March 24th, 2023, 11:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Pre-yea for Art. Wording looks good to me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 24th, 2023, 11:31 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I know we talked about it a bit initially, but I think having healing factor hurt his playability in the S6. The change here definitely powers him down, but I think it still fundamentally leaves him as a shark in a team that doesn’t like sharks.
Old March 25th, 2023, 12:09 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

"Sandman cannot use this ability on water."

Is that like he cant start the ability if he's currently on a water space or cant move onto water spaces with the ability?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 25th, 2023, 12:22 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So much slimmer looking! With the healing no longer being every round, do you think a 10 point drop is enough? Guessing 200 works well for army building though, so maybe 1 more life to start with?
Old March 25th, 2023, 12:30 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post

Is that like he cant start the ability if he's currently on a water space or cant move onto water spaces with the ability?
Yeah, that's a good question. I did wonder that. I would assume from a literal reading that he can't use the ability if he starts on water or use it to move over or onto water.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 25th, 2023, 01:28 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That is a nice balance, you don't wanna be down to the last third of your team with a full life Sandman still on the board.
Old March 25th, 2023, 10:52 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So streamlined!
Old March 25th, 2023, 01:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I feel like I never even saw that healing was part of the original card, I wonder if I played it that way or not
Old March 25th, 2023, 03:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post

Yeah, that's a good question. I did wonder that. I would assume from a literal reading that he can't use the ability if he starts on water or use it to move over or onto water.
I feel like if we're going to use 'use' it needs to have a definition somewheres , since like that's an issue in 1.0 IMO where what the heck use covers is super vague and confusing. Especially when you get into other powers on other cards saying that you can't use things and such.

IDK, personally I'd just avoid it all together and say like "Sandman cannot start this ability on water" and/or "Sandman cannot pass over water with this ability" depending on what it's supposed to mean. And "After Sandman moves with this ability, blah blah blah" since like I think defining 'use the ability' as only the moving part but not the rest of it is a bit weird in the current set up.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 25th, 2023, 03:42 PM

Yeah, don’t get me wrong, I’m in favor of clarifying that language if we can. I was just taking my best stab at interpreting the text.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database