Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 11th, 2012, 12:23 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ms. Marvel - Design

It was originally established to be used in business letters to leave a woman's marital status private.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old June 11th, 2012, 02:36 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Really liking this design, glad to see her finally getting some light. I think it's all looking good, love the new take on counterstrike, I can see her getting nasty like that.

Only one thing though. You said Rogue forced your hand, but keep in mind that Rogue doesn't have Range. Ms. Marvel is going to be shooting 7 attack 6 range attacks fairly often, which would be pretty powerful.

Maybe keep her range at 1, and add...

ENERGY BLASTS
You may subtract 2 from Ms. Marvel's attack and add 4 to her range. If Ms. Marvel attacks a non-adjacent figure this turn, she may attack one additional time.

We've done stuff like that before, so it's not very original, but it keeps her level at Rogue's, while not shooting off 7 attack blasts. Of course the double attack in there is probably more powerful, but that can be cut. Or subtract 3 attack and keep it. Lots of options.
Old June 11th, 2012, 10:12 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the idea of her being melee for her full attack power and giving her a power like LP mentioned there or a ranged special attack.

Also ... ugh, I hate to be the turd in the punch bowl here, but I think Attack Command is a bad idea. Not that the idea doesn't seem fun or original - it does - I think it's a bad idea to include it in our game, and I'll do my best to tell you why.

As we all know, the standard Heroscape turn has many phases, the most prominent of which are the "move" phase and the "attack" phase. There's also a lot of stuff that occurs before, after, and during these phases, and sometimes it can get a bit muddy. I think when you attempt to separate a figure's "attack" phase completely from the rest of its turn, things can get messy fast, depending on the card. It works fine with the Hired Guns, because they really don't have any powers other than Double Attack that might trigger. Same with Speedy, who doesn't have anything to trigger when he has his attack only.

But all unique heroes? That seems fraught with potential peril.

What about a figure with a "before attacking" power? Does that trigger with attack command? What about an "after attacking" power? Would they all trigger? And then there are a bunch of during attack powers that could be wonky too.

If we did something like this we'd have to fully vet it with existing powers to make sure there's no confusion on anything and we'd always have to have it in the backs of our minds when making new powers on unique heroes taking place during or around attacks. I'm just not sure the cost is worth the benefit here.

Maybe somehow limiting the effect to a certain class or personality or something else just so we can vet it without working our fingers to the bone? I'd say Agent or something, but we'll likely soon have a figure that can recruit other unique heroes as Agents anyway, so that really wouldn't be an effective limiter.

Anyway, I think this type of power fills me with worry and I wanted you guys to know.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 11th, 2012, 10:24 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I actually had the same concern Bats, but wasn't sure if it was valid.

I'm perfectly fine with a lesser 'leadership' power, fwiw. Initially I had considered a power that brough more Avengers Markers into the game, since she is a pretty established Avengers leader. I just wasn't sure that would fly.

As for her ranged attack, it's just not really portrayed as interesting enough to make much it too flashy (it would basically be a really boring special attack), and I'd really rather keep this card simple.

That being said, I can see dropping her range and the threat range of Best Defense to 4. I'm kind of concerned she'll be too effective of a squad killer right now anyway.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 11th, 2012, 10:27 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

When I take a stab at designing Wasp (II), I plan to start her out with an Avenger's Marker, so that idea seems like a fun one. Or maybe even something where she provides a further boost for the Markers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 11th, 2012, 10:29 AM

We could riff off Cyclops:

AVENGERS FIELD COMMANDER
Start the game with a white Avenger Marker on this card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving Ms. Marvel, you may rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control that are in play and immediately move any other card with an Avenger Marker you control within 8 clear sight spaces of Ms. Marvel up to 4 spaces.

Old June 11th, 2012, 10:31 AM

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Maybe something like:

AVENGERS LEADERSHIP
At the start of the game, you may choose up to 2 other Unique Heroes you control and place a white Avengers Marker on each of their cards. Any figure you control within clear sight of Ms. Marvel with an Avengers Marker on its Army Card adds 1 to its Move number.

On its own it's useful, but a subtle touch, with Cap, it's more useful, but not game breaking.

Old June 11th, 2012, 10:32 AM

Sure, that could work too.

Old June 11th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm good with either of those, but I prefer the Field Commander.
Old June 11th, 2012, 04:14 PM

I'd prefer not to use that field commander, because it would really shoe-horn her in to a Captain America build.

Technically, Cap wasn't even on her Avengers Team.

Old June 11th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

What if instead of moving her you could take a turn with any figure with an Avengers Marker on their card within 5 spaces of her. Would be useful on her on or with Cap and it follows the precedent of Hawkeye II.
Old June 11th, 2012, 04:19 PM

How about this, riffing off your original idea and Cyclops' other power (as well as your Avengers Leadership idea)?

AVENGER ATTACK COMMAND
At the start of the game, you may choose up to 2 other Unique Heroes you control and place a white Avengers Marker on each of their cards. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of attacking, you may take a turn with any Unique Hero with an Avengers Marker you control.

Edit: by Tickle, but I think we're thinking along similar lines here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library