Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 30th, 2017, 08:08 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Spellbook of Mesmerize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Love to hear what @A3n thinks.

japes, which one did you like?

L_O, you may have to live with using the alternate.

It would be a nice purchase at the C3G Store for others.
I like C. But I would de-saturate it a little to lose that gloss & that should make it less 60's looking also.
Old August 31st, 2017, 05:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks A3n!
Old September 2nd, 2017, 12:05 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Okay, I've been thinking about this. As much as I dislike aspects of it, since it seems the general preference and is, quite honestly, the most obviously mesmeric option, I'm willing to go with it. I would, however, like to see if we can explore options to improve it. I like A3n's idea of desaturating it, but, honestly, my biggest problem here is the woman. Having someone who looks like the sort of primped 50s housewife you'd only really see from an advert out of that era is something I consider less than ideal - it doesn't really fit. I don't suppose we could try to photoshop her to look more like a super-heroine, for example?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 2nd, 2017, 05:30 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

updated

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 4th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

@Lazy Orang

Thoughts? This is the last straggler. I've moved all the other spells and spell-casters over into release holding.
Old September 4th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
@Lazy Orang

Thoughts? This is the last straggler. I've moved all the other spells and spell-casters over into release holding.
Hmm... I'd be honest, I still think that I'd like to see if we can photoshop the woman a bit. The primped 1950s housewife from an advert aesthetic really doesn't gel with me at all... but, if it's what we're stuck with here, I won't fight it.

Still, though, I reckon that we should be able to get Heal in here with essentially no delay. I'm going to get the next set of tests in tomorrow, guaranteed, and if @Yodaking or someone else can get a set in the next couple of days we should have it ready early next week, and be able to release the wave Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
@Lazy Orang

Hmm... I'd be honest, I still think that I'd like to see if we can photoshop the woman a bit. The primped 1950s housewife from an advert aesthetic really doesn't gel with me at all... but, if it's what we're stuck with here, I won't fight it.

Still, though, I reckon that we should be able to get Heal in here with essentially no delay. I'm going to get the next set of tests in tomorrow, guaranteed, and if @Yodaking or someone else can get a set in the next couple of days we should have it ready early next week, and be able to release the wave Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.
I think you are projecting the look from the full picture, which isn't available in the card. Without the outfit I'm not getting the "pimped 1950s housewife"

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
@Lazy Orang

I think you are projecting the look from the full picture, which isn't available in the card. Without the outfit I'm not getting the "pimped 1950s housewife"
Really? The hairstyle and make-up scream it to me.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 4th, 2017, 03:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

With the image edited down to what is on the card I'm not seeing the 50's housewife look at all either.
Old September 6th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Hard as ice

I Propose Moving This To On Deck.

@Ronin -
@Arkham -
@Viegon -
@japes -
@Yodaking -
@johnny139 -

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 6th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

You already proposed that and it passed. Just been leaving it here because of the art discussion.
Old September 6th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library