Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 22nd, 2021, 04:20 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp, le workshop public

I was bored, have a stupid thing:

NAME = MAGIC RABBIT
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = RABBIT
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = COMPANION (maybe?)
PERSONALITY = TRICKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 2

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = NOT MANY

AND FOR MY NEXT TRICK...
Magic Rabbits start the game on this card. After moving and before attacking with a figure you control that has the Magical Defense special power, you may place any number of Magic Rabbits that have not yet been placed this game on spaces adjacent to that figure.

MYSTIC REPLICATION 16
If a Magic Rabbit you control would receive one or more wounds from a normal or special attack from a figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, ignore any wounds that Magic Rabbit just received and, if possible, place one of your Magic Rabbit figures from this card adjacent to the defending Magic Rabbit.

NOTES:

Full disclosure, no idea if that image actually goes with a comic story, but if it does I haven't read it. I'm just going with the general idea of magic types being able to flood the board with bunnies if they want

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 22nd, 2021, 04:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is a stupid thing I specifically had been wanting!!

Love it. Fwiw there's an episode of Superhero Girls with Zatanna's rabbits where this very thing is specifically covered.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 22nd, 2021, 04:29 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Hah, I love it. Not that I think Magical Defense figures exactly need a defensive screen, but thematically I want this.
Old July 22nd, 2021, 04:56 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah the DC Superhero Girls episode was what got me thinking on this.

And yeah, defensive screen might be a bit strong for Magical Defense dudes, but I thought the idea was too silly not to explore.

My Etsy Store
Old July 22nd, 2021, 06:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

5 points would be pretty cool.
Old July 31st, 2021, 01:35 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Maybe rabbits can't roll for LEAs or something like that, just to stop them from being too screen-y?
Old August 3rd, 2021, 08:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I was bored and read your stupid thing...now I want it.
Old July 2nd, 2022, 03:41 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

NAME = TALIA AL GHUL
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ASSASSIN
PERSONALITY = IDK (like treacherous or vengeful or manipulative or something?)

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = YES

SOMETHING SOMETHING TARGETING ONE DUDE
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Hero to be Talia's Target. You must choose a figure named Bruce Wayne if possible. Talia's target subtracts 1 from their Defense number and 2 from any 20-sided die rolls they make when defending against Talia.

ASSASSIN SURPRISE THING
Before attacking with an Assassin figure you control, you may remove an unrevealed Order Marker from this card. If you do, all special powers on the Army Card of Talia's target are negated for the rest of this turn, and you may add 1 automatic skull to that Assassin's next attack roll.

DEMON'S HEIR
If there is a figure named Ra's al Ghul in your army but you do not control figure named Ra's al Ghul on the battlefield, Talia has the the personality and class of Diabolic Mastermind in addition to what is listed on this card and after revealing an Order Marker on Talia's card and taking a turn with Talia, you may take a turn with 1 other Assassin Army Card you control.

NOTES:

Just something I was thinking of after some convo on Bat's League Assassin dudes. Admittedly, not a character I posses a vast amount of knowledge on.

The theme I'm going for is like someone who's spent some time with the good guy but has now gone fully darkside and is using knowledge of them against them kinda dealio.

My Etsy Store
Old July 2nd, 2022, 04:34 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Something Vendetta? Or something about Intimacy for the first power?

Maybe Assassination Plan for the second power?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 2nd, 2022, 11:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Could maybe do like "Intimate Knowledge" or something for the first one

My Etsy Store
Old July 3rd, 2022, 04:10 AM

Yeah, that’s the ticket.

Old July 26th, 2022, 07:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Intimate Knowledge is a good choice.

I like this a lot.

as someone that doesn't know the character as you say...you kind of nailed her.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy