Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 2nd, 2010, 01:51 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Chiefs Catalog - Terrain

Please check this thread.

Last edited by chief; October 20th, 2011 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Order Update
Old January 2nd, 2010, 02:12 AM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Chiefs Catalog - Terrain

This is a very impressive portfolio I particuarly enjoy the Orc Barricades and the Fyorlag Nest. I'll definitely be 'borrowing' your Orc Barricade if that's okay with you

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old January 2nd, 2010, 06:38 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Great work Chief. I have been thinking about doing some stuff for the elves for a while now, this might be enough inspiration to get me motivated. Maybe. Well done.

Cheers
Old January 2nd, 2010, 09:59 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

HEy everyone, thanks so far, keep he comments good or bad coming!
Old January 3rd, 2010, 12:52 AM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

For the ruined outpost I was suggest putting tape over the edges where you can see inside the cardboard. Then use wall spackle or crack filler or what ever it happens to be called in Colorado. Use a paintbrush and paint it on section by section. As you finish a section stiple it with a different brush to it more texture. Then undercoat, drybrush, and highlight and you're finished.
Old January 3rd, 2010, 01:19 AM

Killz is surprisingly tart

I think those are spectacular! The orc spikes are quite something to behold.

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old January 3rd, 2010, 02:13 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

those are great looking!!!!!!!!!!I like the nest tower and the
marro growths.Helps to set a theme for parasite.This would be ideal for SotM set!!!!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 14th, 2010, 10:56 PM

Daddio is surprisingly tart

haha - i can't believe you cut out individual bricks and put them together...what a pain that must have been!

I always just carve brick shapes into a foam block, myself. But I see you could make them more crumbly doing it your way.

(Tip I've been picking up on: if you make something crumbling or damaged, add in bits of rubble or even big piles of rubble around the bottom.)

"I think you like buying HeroScape stuff more than you like actually playing HeroScape." -Mommio-

Daddio's Random Comments (customs page)
Old January 15th, 2010, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
haha - i can't believe you cut out individual bricks and put them together...what a pain that must have been!

I always just carve brick shapes into a foam block, myself. But I see you could make them more crumbly doing it your way.

(Tip I've been picking up on: if you make something crumbling or damaged, add in bits of rubble or even big piles of rubble around the bottom.)
Definitely, and thanks! This was a very early piece so I hadnt thought of that yet back then.
Old January 15th, 2010, 05:06 PM

jackryan4 Woo who?

The grave tree is incredible. If you were to leaves and other LOS blockers you could play a jungle scenario with nothing else! You have spurred my interest, what did you make it out of?
Old January 15th, 2010, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackryan4 View Post
The grave tree is incredible. If you were to leaves and other LOS blockers you could play a jungle scenario with nothing else! You have spurred my interest, what did you make it out of?
If i was to leaves? I'm a tree?
Well I actually didn't "make" nature took care of that. It was branch tangles in some drift wood at a lake one summer. It took 5 minutes to untangle and 5 days to get home safely while the parents said "What the heck does he have a branch for?"
Old January 15th, 2010, 09:24 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
If i was to leaves? I'm a tree?
You'll have to speak up. It's hard to hear you over in the "Title Advocacy" thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles