Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 9th, 2019, 08:19 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Negative Man (VOTE for Final Editing)

If it helps I can switch to my alt mode first before doing the card, that's kinda like a different person.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 10th, 2019, 03:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Negative Man (Final Editing)

This passes to Final Editing on time.

I'll get the second book set up soon.
Old October 11th, 2019, 11:16 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Book of Negative Spirit is now live.
@Karat @johnny139 can I get a wording check in both threads whenever convenient?
Old October 11th, 2019, 11:45 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Negative Man (Breathing Period)

Heroscape language wise, it looks good. You could probably shorten some of the phrases to this card instead of Army Card, but we have precedent for both so I'll leave that up to you. The Negative spirit gets the same feedback. The one thing I thought I caught was covered on the spirit. I can go through it a little latter with our capitalization guide to see 8f anything sticks out.
Old October 11th, 2019, 03:59 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Some capitalization issues.
Quote:
NEGATIVE SPIRIT HOST
Before taking a turn with Negative Man, you may do either or both of the following;
If the Negative Spirit is on this card, remove all wound markers from its card and place it adjacent to Negative Man.
Move and Aattack with the Negative Spirit.
For pasteability:
Quote:
NEGATIVE SPIRIT HOST
Before taking a turn with Negative Man, you may do either or both of the following;
If the Negative Spirit is on this card, remove all wound markers from its card and place it adjacent to Negative Man.
Move and attack with the Negative Spirit.
Old October 11th, 2019, 06:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Wound Markers should also be capitalized.
Old October 11th, 2019, 10:47 PM
Just A Head

Thanks, pardners!
Old October 11th, 2019, 11:04 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Oh, and also you have a semicolon in the first power that should be a regular colon. I assume that one's just a typo though!
Old October 15th, 2019, 01:18 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

First run at cards up.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 15th, 2019, 01:23 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'd increase the size of the mini, as Negative Man looks really small there, and try putting a slight gaussian blur on the mini background just to put better focus on the mini. Are there any comic options that don't have a plain white background?
Old October 15th, 2019, 01:29 AM
Just A Head

I love how Robotman, Elasti-Girl, and Negative Man all have the crimson-ish red on their cards. Seems like it’ll really make them pop as a set. Thanks SW!
Old October 15th, 2019, 09:40 AM
Just A Head

Re: The Book of Negative Man (VOTE for On Deck)

I propose we move Negative Man to ON DECK.
@Arkham - YEA

@japes

@johnny139 - YEA

@Karat

@Lazy Orang

@quozl - YEA

@Soundwarp SG-1 - YEA

Last edited by MrNobody; October 15th, 2019 at 01:48 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library