Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 9th, 2014, 09:13 AM

King of Blanks has disabled reputation
Re: Craigslist Deals

Thank you, Tim, for the very fair and expeditious deal. I hope to use the figures I purchased from you in my next game of 'Scape.

-Rob-

No comment...

---------------------------------------
Member, defeated by Xanth club.
Old January 23rd, 2014, 09:29 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker

Would anyone pick this up for me if I where to buy this http://odessa.craigslist.org/for/4275572285.html
He says only local, no shipping? I am only posting this since I doubt anyone would steal this, since you guys are all so awesome! I could split it with you guys too!

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Last edited by Deathwalker over 9000!; January 23rd, 2014 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Stuff
Old January 29th, 2014, 06:27 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Man, I missed out on this oneL http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/tag/4285037089.html

Laglor, Hatamoto, Gilbert, Acolarh, Q9, Braxas, the Vampires, Einar Imperium, Shades and a ton of other goodies for $50.

He had the cards and the dice and didn't even know it, which is why it took a while to sell. Sold two days ago. I can't believe I missed it.

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Last edited by AnubianWolf88; January 29th, 2014 at 06:28 PM. Reason: If you got this one, let us know!
Old April 10th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Well it looks like I was able to wait it out. I think I finally got someone who was not going to ship to me, to ship to me. More details once it arrives. Then almost immediately I get another!! I hope these come in three's!!
Old May 2nd, 2014, 02:09 PM

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!
Here is one in grand Rapids

Grand Rapids $50 obo
  • RotV
  • Orm's return
  • Warrior of Ashira
  • Deathreavers
I would value the set at $62
Old May 2nd, 2014, 03:53 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I saw a set today of RoTV, Orm's Return, Raknar's Vision, and a couple small sets for $115 (I see NotNW I think). Thoughts?

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/tag/4433945706.html
Old May 2nd, 2014, 05:20 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I saw a set today of RoTV, Orm's Return, Raknar's Vision, and a couple small sets for $115 (I see NotNW I think). Thoughts?
He says he will negotiate.

He is using the $15 negotiating buffer (typical margin, but bad negotiating on his part to be so obvious).
Go for $100, but don't offer that, say $90 or something, and work up to $100. You might get lucky.

Better hurry superfrog...
Old May 4th, 2014, 03:46 PM

Zarklin knows what's in an order marker Zarklin knows what's in an order marker
Re: Here is one in grand Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztimster View Post
Grand Rapids $50 obo
  • RotV
  • Orm's return
  • Warrior of Ashira
  • Deathreavers
Thanks for the heads up Ztimster. I just picked it up for $40 Terrain and RotV figures are not 100% and missing some misc. but still well worth the money I think.
Old May 5th, 2014, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/tag/4433945706.html
RotV $40
Raknar's Vision $35
Orms Return $10
Ninjas $7
Kozuki Sammie $6
Total: $98

That is what I would sell it to you for. And I ship.

I passed on this one because the margin was not there. I would buy it for $40-$50 if it were me, but you might get him down to $75 which would be a good deal if you wanted everything.

If anyone wants Orm's Return, I have 9 sets right now at $10ea and 5 sets of Raknar's Vision reduced to $35ea (was $40, but with so many....discounted!)
Old May 5th, 2014, 02:56 PM

Re: Here is one in grand Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarklin View Post
Quote:
Grand Rapids $50 obo
  • RotV
  • Orm's return
  • Warrior of Ashira
  • Deathreavers
Thanks for the heads up Ztimster. I just picked it up for $40 Terrain and RotV figures are not 100% and missing some misc. but still well worth the money I think.
Cool deal!! Let me know if you need to replace any missing pieces in your next order...I have a few bags full of dice/markers/figures/etc. from various incomplete RotV master sets. BTW: I picked up the rest of Jason's collection (3 boxes worth) and it should be here this week. Mostly terrain and expansions.
Old May 8th, 2014, 09:51 AM

Small collection in Phoenix area

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/clt/4447025309.html

RotV $40
FotA $20
Orms $10
Warriors of Ashra $4.50
Deathravens $4.50
Ninjas of the Northern Wind $7
Kozuke Samurai $6

Total: $92 is what I would sell it for.

He will take $75 but called me a "douche" when I said I would give him $45. So if you want to not be called a douche, you might want to offer him $75...or even funnier would be if everyone wrote him and offered him $45! Then we all could be douches!!
Old May 8th, 2014, 10:45 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Small collection in Phoenix area

Quote:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/clt/4447025309.html

RotV $40
FotA $20
Orms $10
Warriors of Ashra $4.50
Deathravens $4.50
Ninjas of the Northern Wind $7
Kozuke Samurai $6

Total: $92 is what I would sell it for.

He will take $75 but called me a "douche" when I said I would give him $45. So if you want to not be called a douche, you might want to offer him $75...or even funnier would be if everyone wrote him and offered him $45! Then we all could be douches!!
I guess that makes me a douche, because I wouldn't pay more than $50 for it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales