Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old March 27th, 2018, 08:42 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Pathfinder RPG Play By Post with Heroscapers

So...wait. Why do you need authorization from anyone to play anything?
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:31 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Because we will be playing in the Pathfinder Society global campaign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I primarily play in the Organized Play campaign for Pathfinder called Pathfinder Society. But I might be willing to run a more traditional campaign starting sometime in the next year or two.
As I said, I may run a game independently of that in the next year or two, but that takes a bigger commitment in terms of time and mental energy that I just can't make right now.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:45 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Oh, hmm. I think I see. Well, none of the core races appeal to me, so I'll pass for now. Thank you for the opportunity!
Old March 28th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
This sounds very interesting, however some Sadist is running a diplomacy game right now which takes up a considerable amount of my WETWEAR RAM.

Best of luck to all players though!
A play by post RPG does sound fun though. Maybe I'll start one up too when Diplomacy is done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 28th, 2018, 06:12 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I really enjoyed Mega Silver's. FrostMan was just getting the hang of his powers.
Old March 28th, 2018, 07:41 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

I'd be interested in this, though I've never done a play by post. What exactly is Pathfinder society?
Old March 28th, 2018, 09:10 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
I'd be interested in this, though I've never done a play by post. What exactly is Pathfinder society?
Think of it like a table top MMO. You create a character and go on quests for the Pathfinder Society (an actual organization in the game world). In real-life time, each quest is *usually* about the length of one session (3-5 hours). At the end of the quest you get a chronicle sheet detailing loot, xp, and boons that your character earned in that quest. The neat part is that you can take your character, with their chronicle sheets, to any Pathfinder Society game in the world and join in. Needlessly to say that's pretty cool if you (or perhaps your friends) have trouble committing to regular play.

There are a few drawbacks; for instance, there are limitations and constraints defined by the Society campaign that can be kind of inconvenient depending on what you're used to (see some of the earlier Q&A in this thread).

Does that answer your question?

--
--
--

--
Old March 29th, 2018, 01:06 AM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Think of it like a table top MMO. You create a character and go on quests for the Pathfinder Society (an actual organization in the game world). In real-life time, each quest is *usually* about the length of one session (3-5 hours). At the end of the quest you get a chronicle sheet detailing loot, xp, and boons that your character earned in that quest. The neat part is that you can take your character, with their chronicle sheets, to any Pathfinder Society game in the world and join in. Needlessly to say that's pretty cool if you (or perhaps your friends) have trouble committing to regular play.

There are a few drawbacks; for instance, there are limitations and constraints defined by the Society campaign that can be kind of inconvenient depending on what you're used to (see some of the earlier Q&A in this thread).

Thanks. Yeah that gives me an idea of what it is. I wouldn't mind joining in. I currently run a D&D 5e campaign up at my college, but I have yet to play Pathfinder. How different is it compared to 5e?
Old March 29th, 2018, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks. Yeah that gives me an idea of what it is. I wouldn't mind joining in. I currently run a D&D 5e campaign up at my college, but I have yet to play Pathfinder. How different is it compared to 5e?
It is a branch off of D&D 3.5. In comparison with that edition, it does have a few of the improvements that 5e implemented, but for the most part 5e is much more streamlined. On the flipside, 5e is also much more constrained in terms of character options.

All that to say, it should feel pretty familiar, but there will be obvious differences. It won't be like trying to move to one of the non-d20 based RPG systems.

We'd be happy to have you!

--
--
--

--
Old April 17th, 2018, 01:29 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Count me in!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 17th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Heh heh. @Dysole roped you in, did she?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 17th, 2018, 04:35 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Actually

I had nothing to do with this.

~Dysole, who may have mentioned something vague off handedly but not in any kind of "hey you should do this thing" way.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online