Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 31st, 2009, 07:22 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Upper Deck gets Marvel Minis Game license...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I would also like to see specific characters which I like to call Unique Civilians, i.e. May Parker, Franklin Richards, Mary Jane Watson-Parker (I know they aren't married anymore, but she did just show up to Aunt May's wedding), J. Jonah Jameson, Liz Allan-Osborn, Gwen Stacy, etc. (Not to mention the DC group!)
I would love those, plus some civilian versions of heroes - Peter Parker, Tony Stark, Matt Murdock, Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, etc.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News