Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old June 13th, 2008, 10:07 AM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
Feedback on the Jungle Site Design - now in WIDE

Now that everyone can see the new design for longer than a few lucky moments yesterday, I am wondering what you think of it? Are you going to be keeping this style or do you like the old blue design better? Do you see any room for minor improvement tweaks?

Note: I am aware that some forum buttons like "New Thread" and "Post Reply" are still the old blue color. If you see other icons or pieces of the site that seem mismatched to the Jungle style, please post about it here.

P.S. if you cannot see the new style try the method described in this post.

EDIT:
Jungle - Wide style is now available as of 6/17. Please post here if you see any issues or suggestions for improving it. (It makes me cringe to offer this in Wide style since it looks much less jungley without the leaves in the center background area, which has to be removed to allow the page to stretch wide.)

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.

Last edited by funrun; June 17th, 2008 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Jungle - Wide is released
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:11 AM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Feedback on the Jungle Site Design

Great job on the new look!

I would be interested in the Wide jungle.
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:12 AM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker

I think it looks pretty cool, but when I switched back to wide format, the blue came back. No matter how cool it looks, I can't stand the squished screen with avatars on top.

Please keep signatures short.
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nothing like a big wide jungle to make more people happy. (One of which would be me! )

I really like the looks of it. Nice job everyone involved!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

It looks really neat, but I'm with those for whom wide-style trumps prettiness. A wide-style jungle theme would be great.
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I love the jungle motif; it's really terrific. Unfortunately my Firefox browser doesn't display it (neither wide nor default). IE does just fine, though. I'd love to see a wide version displayable in Firefox.
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:19 AM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Needs more wood grain.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Forums Good I Has

J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker J-Unit94 knows what's in an order marker

It's very nice! Thanks funrun.

Old June 13th, 2008, 10:28 AM

Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
I love the jungle motif; it's really terrific. Unfortunately my Firefox browser doesn't display it (neither wide nor default). IE does just fine, though. I'd love to see a wide version displayable in Firefox.
This would explain why I've been asking myself "What wallpaper?!?!??!!"

All I get is the blue background, and yes, I'm also using Firefox.

Never trust kids when they ask "Hey dad, can I borrow the car???"
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:29 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the new site design is fantastic!! Great job to all those involved in working on it.

Newb.
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:34 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks amazing!! Mucho kudos to everyone who made this happen. I'm absolutely floored here.

Old June 13th, 2008, 10:35 AM

whipmaster is surprisingly tart

its very awesome thanks admins

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
YOU don't seem very good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online