Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 3rd, 2022, 05:53 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Dack Fayden - VOTE for Editing

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 3rd, 2022, 06:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 3rd, 2022, 06:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

This passes

Glyph of Tarantual
Old March 3rd, 2022, 06:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I propose we move this to On Deck

@Dr. Jekyll
@fret_gurglo
@Lord Pyre
@LordVenoc
@MrNobody
Old March 3rd, 2022, 06:35 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Dack Fayden - VOTE for On Deck

Yea
Old March 3rd, 2022, 06:36 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 3rd, 2022, 11:55 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old March 4th, 2022, 08:07 AM
Tickle Pickle

Down to LordVenoc here
Old March 4th, 2022, 12:02 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The breaking of the Equipment rules (so like having more than one) being in the second power isn't my favorite, but I do agree that that makes more sense from the perspective of the power names. Was briefly going to suggest an FAQ about the limits before seeing/remembering that that was in the second power.

Yea
Old March 4th, 2022, 12:07 PM
Tickle Pickle

This passes #1365

I do agree that those two powers kinda feel like one combined power and it's slightly weird how to break up the effects but I also think it's better as two powers.
Old March 5th, 2022, 03:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

Re: The Book of Dack Fayden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella
Here's the tests! Very unique design and was a blast to play!
Quote:
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Dack Fayden

Map: Ivy’s Greenhouse
Units: Dack Fayden (150), Star-Lord (250), Rocket Raccoon (195), Gamora (300) (895) Vs. Mandarin (280), Johnny Thunder (20), Thunderbolt (330), Wolverine (Avengers) (270) (900)

Spoiler Alert!

Winners: Gamora with 5 wounds, Rocket with 3 wounds.

Map: Icy Road
Units: Dack Fayden (150), Amanda Waller (195), Rick Flag (105), Vulture (90), Deadshot (150), Bane (190) Skrull Infiltrator x2 (20) (900)
Vs. Doctor Doom (Sorcerer) (345), N’Astirh (320), Beast (Avengers) (200), Mystic Flames x2 (10), Lightning Bolt x2 (10), Hellfire: Fireball x2 (10) (895)

Spoiler Alert!

Winners: Suicide Squad, with Rick taking 2 wounds.

Thoughts on the tested unit’s cost, balance, & draftability:
I think Dack is in a good spot at 150. My initial reactions on seeing the the design was that he might be a bit niche with his powers revolving around glyphs. Whilst this might be the case in some scenarios (for example, he’s not doing much against the likes of Teen Titans), figures relying on glyphs can be hit hard by him. This was evident in the first game, where despite not doing a lot, he shone as a key piece just by removing the Energy Rings from Mandarin. As Mandarin cannot re-grab it, Toyhandle was forced to drop their other glyphs to get the energy rings again. If he hadn’t taken those wounds early, Dack would of been able to get some use out of the rings even after dropping them.

The second game was slaughter. Dack was particularly effective against Doom + N’Astirh because of the Sword of Grayskull, and between him and Deadshot they quickly cleaned up. Dack was a lot of fun to run in a Suicide Squad build, with Rick Flag giving him that extra movement to really chase down someone, and Amanda giving him the extra attack die. Whilst they did demolish the other team, I think a lot of that was the bad luck on Toyhandle’s end, consistently getting few shields and rolling a 2 on Doom’s first turn. The Sword of Grayskull definitely helped, but I feel the sword itself did the damage, as anyone else could of wielded that if Dack dropped it.

He’s got a lot of potential with the different artefacts available, which could also lead to some fun interactions or different choices depending on the enemy team and map. He’s very versatile with these as well, whether it’s taking ally ones to strengthen his arsenal or hunting an opponent down to take theirs. 150 seems pretty fair on him, with a potential rise if there is a particular glyph combo that’s really strong (which I don’t think there is).

General thoughts on the tested unit:
Fun unit! Nice to see another property pushing forward, and he’s a really creative and unique design. He’s a lot of fun to theory craft with even if the majority of these glyph combos aren’t particularly strong.
Thanks for the tests! Glad he was fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle
Game 1: Decided to draft Mandarin to bring some magical artifacts, and Thunderbolt to be the Djinn that stained Dack’s hand red.
Could not have been a closer match. His Planeswalker ability can get him away from Thunderbolt and straight to Johnny Thunder quickly and safely on his own, but Cover Fire from Star Lord can make that happen even quicker.
Having Mandarin in my army made me go straight for Dack early, attacking him even before prioritizing Star-Lord.
Dack wasn’t that aggressive here, but him taking the ring from Mandarin stalled Mandarin long enough, which was a deciding factor. Makulan Energy rolls were low or failed almost every time for both of us, except for the one 20 I rolled. Would have been devastating if it landed when used against me.
Dack was only ever in position to gain height from the Amulet of Tarantaul once, but it was against the flying Thunderbolt, so it didn’t come up.

Game 2:
This was a game where everything that could go wrong did go wrong. I drafted N’Astrith to make Beast a Demon to boost Doom’s D20. But Skinderella drafted Rick Flag, who makes the X marker expendable for Waller, so I was unable to boost Doom at all, meaning my investment in N’Astrith, Beast, and the Hellfire spells was completely wasted. So instead of leading with Doom, then cleaning up with N’Astrith and Beast, I did the opposite.
On top of that, Dack was equipped with the Power Sword of Grayskull, which adds an extra wound when wounding a Magical Defense character.
Which was easy for Dack, because I never rolled higher than 1 shield for N’Astrith or Doom.
Then after my first turn with Doom, having already lost every other figure in my army, I roll a 2 and lost all my powers.

Dack was much more aggressive this game, charging into battle with the sword, with backup from Deadshot. At 150 each, both showed how scary figures at their point cost can be, being the biggest offensive threats to my team, especially when supported by the tight build of the Suicide Squad.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Looking at the potential of this character, I thought he might be a little too cheap. In some wild situation where he had at some point been equipped with a ton of glyphs, he could become a real power house. Not being able to pass/drop glyphs means he’ll often have to take wounds to lose them, and that keeps him in check with his Life/Defense. However, being a Thief means he’ll often fit nicely in builds with Vulture, Shadow Thief, or Scott Lang, who can cheaply take Glyphs off of Dack for no wounds.

One thing about this guy is that at the low cost of 150 points, and with access to a diverse range of Artifacts, on top of what you can do with other E-Glyph figures, it is very reminiscent of Magic the Gathering. A cheap spell can become very powerful in the right deck, and Dack is extremely fun to brainstorm builds around.
The Gift of Atlantis and Ocean master, the Latverian Life Spell and Doctor Fate (II), the Tome of Ancient Secrets and any Magical Defense character, etc.

I didn’t get much of an idea of Dack from game 2, so it’s hard to say exactly whether he should/could go up in points, but 150 minimum. Not much higher though, because he is so fragile.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
Exactly the type of unit I have the most fun with.
Glad you enjoyed the first foray into MTG characters. Hope to keep the rest as interesting.
Old March 29th, 2022, 12:05 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Dack Fayden

In the character bio, it should be "dyed" not "died".

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library