Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 20th, 2020, 10:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Astral Plane - Design Phase

By default. Would prefer to see someone more skilled do this stuff but no one is willing.
So I do what I can.
Old July 21st, 2020, 03:41 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Astral Plane - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
By default. Would prefer to see someone more skilled do this stuff but no one is willing.
So I do what I can.
I am always willing but lacking in time. My family takes nearly all of my free time otherwise I would definitely still be active in the AD. (As it is lately I have been slacking off work too much to keep relatively up-to-date )

What you have done here so far is perfect. Don't sell yourself short. You are doing a bang-up job! (Remember, more skilled means they have made more mistakes than you. They have just had more time to learn from them.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library