Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 16th, 2018, 10:54 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

This figure has enough availability for the SoV, I think. I am thinking of adding a knight to Jandar. His cost is 135 points and he has 3 special powers. Here is the card & the miniature, if you have any feedback for this guy.
The figure used for this unit is Zhentarim Fighter from Auggies Wizards of the Coast D&D Set. The name and model number is Zhentarim Fighter Archfiends #40.

Last edited by Heroscaper 101; November 17th, 2018 at 12:46 AM.
Old November 16th, 2018, 11:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

That miniature gives me major "female D&D Cleric" vibes, not "male Earth Knight" vibes.

Not sure where you're getting Diamond Armor from. She looks to be wearing standard chain mail armor.
Old November 17th, 2018, 12:49 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
That miniature gives me major "female D&D Cleric" vibes, not "male Earth Knight" vibes.

Not sure where you're getting Diamond Armor from. She looks to be wearing standard chain mail armor.
I got inspiration from Screwattack Top 10 Knights on youtube.
Old November 17th, 2018, 12:53 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:

I got inspiration from Screwattack Top 10 Knights on youtube.
Okay, but powers should match their mechanics and the miniature. It doesn't make sense to give a figure a power called "Diamond Armor" if they don't have any diamond armor.

Did you change the miniature? In this type of thread, make sure you note what changes you've made, so people can follow along.

(The new miniature doesn't have diamond armor either).
Old November 17th, 2018, 01:32 AM

The figure used for this unit is Zhentarim Fighter from Auggies Wizards of the Coast D&D Set. The name and model number is Zhentarim Fighter Archfiends #40.

Old November 28th, 2018, 07:36 PM

The figure used for this unit is Spellstiched Hobgoblin Zombie from the Wizards of the Coast D&D Set. The name and model number is Spellstiched Hobgoblin Zombie Deathknell #043.

Old November 28th, 2018, 07:44 PM
This is merely a joke.

So if a zombie kills an opposing figure, who comes back? A zombie or Stitches?
Old November 28th, 2018, 08:18 PM

Quote:
So if a zombie kills an opposing figure, who comes back? A zombie or Stitches?
That is a good question, depends on what want to bring back. Should I make it so that Stitches comes back if any Undead Savage kills a small or medium hero figure? I do wonder this wasn't brought up with the Zombie Hulk, yeah I know he is Uncommon but is still a hero?
Old November 28th, 2018, 08:24 PM
This is merely a joke.

For the Zombie Hulk, it only works when you kill a large or huge figure. So it's mutually exclusive of killing a small or medium figure.
Old May 10th, 2019, 12:51 PM

The figure used for this unit is The Sensei from Auggies Heroclix Set. The name and model number is The Sensei Brave and the Bold #026.
Old May 10th, 2019, 12:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

Good job getting the picture on the card! A few thoughts on the design, though:

One Shield Defense (at least in my mind) should only go to figures with a shield.

I'd drop that power entirely, bump his defense up a tick or two, give him Vanish instead of Defy Death, and drop the points down to at most 140.

Also I'm not sure where the "move through water" part comes in thematically.
Old May 10th, 2019, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Good job getting the picture on the card! A few thoughts on the design, though:

One Shield Defense (at least in my mind) should only go to figures with a shield.

I'd drop that power entirely, bump his defense up a tick or two, give him Vanish instead of Defy Death, and drop the points down to at most 140.

Also I'm not sure where the "move through water" part comes in thematically.
Any thoughts about the Honor among Ninjas power which I tested. You are right about One Shield Defense going to figures with shields. He is a master of all things ninjutsu, what do you think I should give a Vanish or something else.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards