Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old March 14th, 2016, 08:18 PM

stuarthelm is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
StuartHelm 03/14/2016 Sale

Hello,
I am an avid RPG and wargame player, but Heroscape just didn't do it for me. So I am selling my only game.
I don't participate in this forum, so I am a new user.
You can verify my credibility by looking at my e-bay account SNAHELM http://www.ebay.com/usr/snahelm where I have just sold a Pathfinder module. But I am getting tired of e-bay fees.

Heroscape Master Set Rise of the Valkyrie (not the sparkling water ver)
Asking Price $60 plus $22.98 shipping (I believe that is the lowest price I can ship for).

If I find someone is interested, I will take the box to the post office and see if first class shipping is cheaper.
Payment will be through PayPal.

I opened it and played it once.
I have a no pet, no smoking home.

Everything is in new shape, the box minor wear&tear with a 1/2 inch tear in one corner.
Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited by stuarthelm; March 15th, 2016 at 04:50 PM.
Old March 15th, 2016, 12:48 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: StuartHelm 03/14/2016 Sale

It looks like you are probably asking too much, because your asking price is near the top end of the eBay range. I see several sold listings there for half your asking price and half the shipping.
Old March 16th, 2016, 07:48 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: StuartHelm 03/14/2016 Sale

Agreed.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades