Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 15th, 2017, 09:27 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 4/2

Updated the OP and SP. We will go with the 29th as that seems to be open to everyone. Format suggestions?

'd by Grimank. That's always fun. I'm gonna get some more ideas to throw around soon. I have one that I really wanna see how it would work but it'll take a bit of prepping to do.
Old February 15th, 2017, 09:41 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

We could try a "pointless" format where there's a hex limit of 12 or something but you can have as many points as you like.
Old February 15th, 2017, 10:58 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

Something about representing my faction in Valhalla and fighting to represent it is always fun and allows for a fair bit of role play. Pointless format seems like it could be fun but I feel like it could also be abused. Maybe hold off on that for a couple of tourneys?
Old February 15th, 2017, 09:50 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
I'm about 3 hexes too short now...

General Wars is a good one. Pointless battles could be fun too. Plus its easier to count hexes then points.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 17th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd be down for General Wars too.

I also like formats with limited hexes, to force more Unique cards. Like 450-500 points but only 8-12 hexes.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old February 17th, 2017, 10:40 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

General Wars it is! 450pts?
Old February 18th, 2017, 12:57 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Just curious, but how were we matched up and final places determined? After Win-loss record, of course. Just strength of schedule, or were the points ever taken into consideration? Thanks.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old February 18th, 2017, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
Just curious, but how were we matched up and final places determined? After Win-loss record, of course. Just strength of schedule, or were the points ever taken into consideration? Thanks.
Honestly I'm not quite sure. He said he has a program that is used for Magic (I believe) but it works for any tournament. Although cool to look at and interpret, points were not taken into consideration. That is one thing I'm hoping some of the tourneys going forward will use.

@The Dewk , does that program sound familiar to the one you used in your guys' most recent tourney?
Old February 18th, 2017, 10:45 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

Not 500 points for this tournament? Any particular reason why?
Old February 18th, 2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
Not 500 points for this tournament? Any particular reason why?
Tournament HeroScape games can fluctuate in points typically from 400-600, with 500 being most common. We could do anywhere in that range, I don't mind.
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:18 AM

My vote is for 500 points, but anything is fine!
Old February 18th, 2017, 11:57 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I like varied point totals and hex limits. It makes you think of different builds and you see a lot of interesting armies. I played a 300 point "pick your poison" tourney that was a lot of fun once. I got crushed, but it was still fun .

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events