Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old August 2nd, 2016, 01:32 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: UPDATE: TREX's MODS 7-23-16 WO-SA-GA

Thanks for the kind words @Hendal . I love making mods just about as much as making terrain. Its also fun to make clones of the expensive figures to give away as prizes in tournaments with newer scape players.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 28th, 2016, 07:50 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
UPDATE: TREX's MODS 8-28-16 Giant Purple Worm

Giant Purple Worm

This Next piece is a project that only took me a couple of days to do. It is inspired by a youtuber named DM Scotty, heck of a guy. I made one for Heroscape. Hope you all enjoy, I had fun making it.

Here is a link in the spoiler to the Video that Youtuber DM Scotty made that promoted the making of this purple worm heroscape Crossover. Thanks again to DM Scotty. For all you crafters, he has a ton of cool stuff that can easily be applied to other games for cheap.
Spoiler Alert!

Make one for yourself, its super fun and easy.

Old August 29th, 2016, 02:10 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: UPDATE: TREX's MODS 8-28-16 Giant Purple Worm

Wow! That turned out really well.
Old August 30th, 2016, 12:46 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

It's not a Purple Worm, it's a Dune Worm!
Old August 30th, 2016, 01:52 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
It's not a Purple Worm, it's a Dune Worm!
You know, I still need to make a card for it, and that sounds like a sweet Idea.

To be perfectly honest, as I was building the worm with those really cheap materials I had my doubts on how it would turn out, and how durable it was. The Hardened texture of the white glue on the paper towel helped, but what sealed the deal was all that Hot glue made it come together. This piece is really solid and only cost me about 2 dollars to make.(Plus time, money, and a little talent)Not too much talent though.

Old August 31st, 2016, 02:52 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

HAHA! Umm...wow...so impressed. That looks legit...and yes, please do make a card. That would be such a fun scenario to do to...make a Boss fight scenario for this guy or something...or a Dungeon compaign...I don't know...but that is totally sweet!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 9th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That purple worm is amazing. Incorporating the 7-hex HS piece is brilliant.
Thanks for providing the how-to link. Eager to see a custom card for it.
Old October 9th, 2016, 07:25 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Wow that is awesome! I too am looking forward to the card.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old October 10th, 2016, 10:31 AM
"like" happy

Thanks for the kind words @Hex_Enduction_Hour, and @keglo, So far, here is what I'm thinking for it.

Aquilla-Has that not so evil beast creature feel that Aquilla brings to the table
Species- Dune Worm
Uncommon Hero- If I decide to make a couple of them.
Personality-Ferocious
Size-Gotta be huge or Massive, then I'll measure the height of it.

So far I've brain stormed a kind of movement/attack. He's on a 7 hex so he's not going to fit everywhere on a map. Also, I'd like him to be able to travel really far and burst out of the ground but only do it once a round. Then, after he does that he can kind of knock/throw the figures off to the side when he comes out of the ground. Also, he will have a bountiful reach like a hydra but a bit more excessive(because he cant keep moving every turn) Which should be okay because this guy is crazy big.
Second, A simple power in which he can swallow up smaller and medium sized figures. Tell me any thought you guys have for him and if you like what I'm thinking or not. I'll make one up as soon as I get around to it and post a link in here to my custom card thread where it will live.

Old October 10th, 2016, 06:43 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

This might be the kind of figure that can't just be a Unique Hero that Braxas can kill with one roll. More like an event hero.
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:23 PM
"like" happy

Thought he could only acid breath small or medium heroes. I. Had my darth vader killed by braxas in a tournament once.

Old October 11th, 2016, 01:32 PM

Sudema maybe? Who else can kill by the roll of a d20? NGS takes control; worse than insta-death.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions