Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 20th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Brainiac 13 - Design Phase

Yeah, I don't recall specifically either, thus the If it's something we've been really consistent about in the past, though, might be best to drop it.

My biggest thing right now is I don't like the idea of going as text-heavy as Doctor Doom again!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 20th, 2013, 05:36 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...19#post1608619

It was a comment from Johnny before either of us were heroes, so it probably doesn't apply. I misremembered!
Old February 22nd, 2013, 10:09 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Any further thoughts here? I kind of want to drop Cybernetic Repair to save on the text, but I like how it fits in with the rest of the design. But then how many andriods/cyborgs have that power to benefit from?

We could come up with a different slightly shorter version like:
Quote:
At the end of the round, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card to remove 1 wound marker from an Android or Cyborg you control.
Don't know what to call it though .
Old February 22nd, 2013, 10:42 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I support dropping it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 23rd, 2013, 12:03 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll support whatever direction you want here, A3n. If we're really worried about text, it's also possible we could trim some of the other powers. I'm sure if we put our minds to it, we could find some fat in them, especially since I threw them together pretty quickly.

I'm hoping to playtest this tomorrow, though, hopefully!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 23rd, 2013, 10:22 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Trimming the fat
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE 13
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Brainiac 13, you may instead choose any Unique Android Hero figure in clear sight of Brainiac 13. If you control the chosen figure, you may take an immediate turn with it, or with its entire squad if it is a squad figure.; otherwise If the chosen figure is an opponent’s figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, take control of the chosen figure and that figure’s Army Card and remove any Order Markers on that Army Card.
Pasteability,

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE 13
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Brainiac 13, you may choose any Unique Android Hero figure in clear sight of Brainiac 13. If you control the chosen figure, you may take an immediate turn with it; otherwise, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 13 or higher, take control of the chosen figure and that figure’s Army Card and remove any Order Markers on that Army Card.

Pretty sure we don't want him taking control of an opponent's Event Android Hero, and although right now the only Android squad we have is the Killer Penguins, if a common Android squad were ever designed, and the opponent had more than one squad of them, would you just get to pick any card's worth of those figures to take control of? Probably cleaner (and definitely a lot less text) to restrict it to Unique Heroes.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 23rd, 2013, 01:34 PM

What about if we ever make common heroes, though, like some sort of drones for Brainiac? We'd want those to be eligible. Also, Event Heroes all have Mental Shield built in, so they can't be mind controlled anyway. I think we could just say "hero".

Old February 23rd, 2013, 01:54 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

on Event Heroes. Fair enough for Common Heroes. Plus it saves 7 more characters.

Old February 23rd, 2013, 02:01 PM

Yep.

Old February 23rd, 2013, 02:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It would wipe out all order markers on the common hero's army card though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 23rd, 2013, 02:14 PM

I'm OK with that. He's an Event Hero, after all.

Old February 23rd, 2013, 03:19 PM
Business Casual

Added the figure info to the OP.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library