Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 17th, 2014, 11:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Killer Frost - Design Phase

No worries! I'm going to get to those tests eventually for sure ....

Everything in the SP looks good. My only concerns are with this one:

CRYOKINESIS
If Killer Frost moved over molten lava or lava field or she received a wound from a figure with the Lava Resistant power on it's card, replace 1 blue Ice Marker on this card up to a maximum of 3 Ice Markers.

I'm a bit worried this is rife for abuse with teaming her with another figure that has Lava Resistant. Also, there could be some argument that she's causing wounds to herself in certain situations, thus allowing her to recharge herself. We could restrict things to a normal attack, but I think it's probably even better to just restrict things to enemy figures.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 17th, 2014, 11:54 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Everything in the SP looks good. My only concerns are with this one:

CRYOKINESIS
If Killer Frost moved over molten lava or lava field or she received a wound from a figure with the Lava Resistant power on it's card, replace 1 blue Ice Marker on this card up to a maximum of 3 Ice Markers.

I'm a bit worried this is rife for abuse with teaming her with another figure that has Lava Resistant. Also, there could be some argument that she's causing wounds to herself in certain situations, thus allowing her to recharge herself. We could restrict things to a normal attack, but I think it's probably even better to just restrict things to enemy figures.
I did intend for her to be used (abused) that way, as she takes a wound to get back 1 Ice Marker that she get to inflict 1 wound with. I thought it would all balance out, because you'd have to waste a turn to attack her & risk wounding her more than 1. I thought the risk/reward was there if you wanted to attack your own figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Not sure if we want to use Scientist here... seems fine to me otherwise though.
What else would fit? She is a scientist, but the synergies that offer, I agree, are a bit quirky but that is the game of HS. She is kind of a criminal but I think the synergies there are too numerous already.
Old May 18th, 2014, 11:20 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Not sure if we want to use Scientist here... seems fine to me otherwise though.
What else would fit? She is a scientist, but the synergies that offer, I agree, are a bit quirky but that is the game of HS. She is kind of a criminal but I think the synergies there are too numerous already.
I think she was only studying to be a scientist when she became Killer Frost. Student would work.

Also, why does Cold Strength add to Move? And shouldn't it add to Range?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 18th, 2014, 05:42 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I think she was only studying to be a scientist when she became Killer Frost. Student would work.
Nope, she is definitely a scientist as she is Dr Crystal Frost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Also, why does Cold Strength add to Move? And shouldn't it add to Range?
I added to the move because of 2 things, 1). she was shown a few times to move via Ice-slide like Iceman but it wasn't an always thing so I didn't include that as a power, & 2). because she becomes slower with less warm air to convert to cold energy.

Range, I thought it would cripple her too much to loose all stats, and her effectiveness will be reduced anyway by the decrease in the attack.

BTW I was thinking & do you think we need to add this:
Quote:
CRYOKINESIS
If Killer Frost moved over molten lava or lava field or she received a wound from a figure with the Lava Resistant power on it's card, replace 1 blue Ice Marker on this card up to a maximum of 3 Ice Markers. You can only replace 1 Ice Marker per turn.
?

Last edited by A3n; May 18th, 2014 at 05:49 PM.
Old November 6th, 2014, 12:49 AM

The Mr Freeze discussion made me realise the fact that we are re-using the Ice Markers on this card & that it will conflict here. So what about this wording change to Cold Strength.

Quote:
COLD STRENGTH
Start the game with 3 blue Ice Markers on this card. Powers using Ice Markers on other figures cards do not affect Killer Frost. Add 1 to Killer Frost's Move, Attack, and Defense numbers for each Ice Marker on this card.
Should that get us out of trouble here?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library