Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Closed Thread

Old March 24th, 2012, 11:32 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Advice Committee?

Well met!

Now I know where to go when dok is busy . . . (I love Wyverns!)

Last edited by kolakoski; March 29th, 2012 at 02:28 PM.
Old March 24th, 2012, 11:57 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Advice Committee?

I think their older brother, Utger man, might have encouraged them to start posting. I'm sure they will develop into fine posters someday.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old March 25th, 2012, 12:32 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
I think their older brother, Utger man, might have encouraged them to start posting. I'm sure they will develop into fine posters someday.
We can only hope... . Just joking. Everyone has what can only be described as the 'awkward phase'. I think I'm still in mine.
Old March 25th, 2012, 03:27 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm just hoping they don't get chased away by our more strict members, or the rep that they'll probably end up losing.

It is cool, however, that the board is slightly more active upon their arrival, and who knows, maybe they'll bring friends, who are, hopefully, more ideal for the site.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!

Last edited by The_X_Marker; March 25th, 2012 at 03:28 AM. Reason: 150 Posts!
Old March 25th, 2012, 11:59 AM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

"
You started a thread for the sole purpose of mocking a couple of kids? Bad form [emphasis mine]."

Teasing was more like it, but I take your point. I meant no harm. If I had seen this after the additional comments had been added, I'd have posted my comment therein.

Ahhh, X, I think they'll be alright. They can see, from the various posts herein, that no one bears them any ill will here. In this context, and with Utger to interpret, a little ribbing humor should make them feel right at home as members of the Community! They should certainly PM me, you or anyone they respect if they feel hurt by anything that happens in these forums.

Last edited by kolakoski; March 25th, 2012 at 12:10 PM.
Old March 29th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You guys are ridiculous.

Do you think trolling like this is a good way to welcome new scapers?

If one of our "veterans" done this in our french Scapers forum, he will be instantly stopped (not encouraged by others...) and maybe ban for a little time.

The fact that you're great scapers, with great involvement in the site doesn't allow you to done things like this...

Moreover with this atttitude you may lose future great posters.

Remember your first time on a forum, it was not very beautifull, was it?

Please be more indulgent with the new scapers, Heroscape need them.

Last edited by Foudzing; March 29th, 2012 at 08:15 AM.
Old March 29th, 2012, 07:41 AM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post

My first post was on something that was over a year old. B96 explained to me people frown upon Necroing threads, gave me a nice welcome to the site, and sent me on my merry way.

At no point did I decide that since I'm the best player out of my small group of friends, that I was better at the game than then everyone on the site, and that they should be coming to me for advice than the other way around. So forgive us if we give them a little bit of a hard time.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old March 29th, 2012, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Now I know where to go when dok is busy . . .

marrowick

Strategy Help Here
If any one needs help with some strategy, I'll do my best to help

Eraguy816

Eraguy816s army help
Come and get good army advice.
Well met!

"
You started the thread, got called out on it, acknowledged that it wasn't the best thing to have done, and you *still* haven't edited out the mocking (teasing) comments? "

I really needed to do that!? OK . . . , but now the Original Post says (with no quoted material):

"
Now I know where to go when dok is busy . . . (I love Wyverns!)"

Pretty confusing! What about the rest of the posters? Which of their comments needs to be "edited out?"

Last edited by kolakoski; March 29th, 2012 at 02:33 PM.
Old March 29th, 2012, 08:01 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
You guys are ridiculous.

If one of our "veterans" done this in our french Scapers forum, he will be instantly stopped (not encouraged by others...) and maybe ban for a little time.

The fact that you're great scapers, with great involvement in the site doesn't allow you to done things like this...

Hmm...this was my first forum. I remember getting cocky and then I remember getting neg-repped. The same exact thing happened to these two young men. I wasn't chased away, and eventually I went to this ugly shade of green in my rep score. (Seriously, Red is a cooler color, ask Utgar).

As far as being "mean" or "trolling" goes, I'd much rather it be me doing it and not someone who actually cares.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 29th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
You guys are ridiculous.

The problem with this situation is that, we tried to be indulgent. We are, for the most part. But when you go on like this for a week, and pay no mind to the warnings of others, and carry on pointless arguments in threads where they have no place, and you don't have the stones to back up your claims in the face of those you're blatantly defying... it touches a nerve with some people.

The way I see it, if you continue carrying on for a couple of weeks, you're the one who's trolling.
Old March 29th, 2012, 08:52 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
The problem with this situation is that, we tried to be indulgent. We are, for the most part. But when you go on like this for a week, and pay no mind to the warnings of others, and carry on pointless arguments in threads where they have no place, and you don't have the stones to back up your claims in the face of those you're blatantly defying... it touches a nerve with some people.

The way I see it, if you continue carrying on for a couple of weeks, you're the one who's trolling.
The (admittedly dumb) threads in question were started on March 24. Not to single you out, Son of Arathorn, but you replied to one of those threads on March 26, aggressively challenging the kid to an online match. Unless the calender changed while I wasn't looking, that hardly constitutes a week of annoying behavior on their part. Methinks people needed to show a little more patience with these kids.
Old March 29th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

*chuckle* You guys are adorable.

That is all.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; March 29th, 2012 at 09:05 PM.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion