Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old March 6th, 2012, 04:50 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: How do you love C3G? The winners have been announced!

Woah, 4th place, awesome. At first I thought I was a solid top three and then those three entries ahead of me were submitted and I figured I would be lucky to be in the top six or seven.
Grats to all involved. Great entries. My friend said something about making a video and I said it would win for sure. Maybe next time around. Thanks for this quozl and to the Heroes for judging, that was tough.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 6th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

to you all!
Old March 6th, 2012, 09:27 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Congrats Grimm...get a hold of me here or on FB with your mailing info so I can send you and the kids out the figures I added to the prize pool
Old March 7th, 2012, 08:54 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

This was a fun thread to read through...

You guys are great!

(I'd love to know the reasoning behind Geoffrey Rush though...)
Old March 7th, 2012, 09:05 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
This was a fun thread to read through...

You guys are great!

(I'd love to know the reasoning behind Geoffrey Rush though...)
How goes it Whitey? You keeping dry? This time we haven't received any flooding.
Old March 7th, 2012, 09:43 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I agree with Whitey. I have to admit, when q first announced this contest I thought it was kind of a weird idea. But the quality and variety of the entries have really been a lot of fun; I have been proven wrong. Thanks to everybody for sharing your talents!
Old March 7th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Sorry, last night was, well, a typical night at our home. I hoped to get back on here, but didn't find the moment. I did break the good news to my boys at dinner. They couldn't stay in their chairs after I told them (yes, I got the hard stare from my wife for that!)--they were SO excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Just to be clear, I voted for the kids to win. Not this old guy.
Your vote was for the right people--they definitely are the big winners. Brennan's like, "So they loved my O Superscape song?" And starts to belt it out at dinner again. (While, my daughter's looking at him like a moon-man or something, and my wife is again asking him to sit in his chair...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
to you all!
Yeah, that's the truth. I hope my post made it clear that the winner in all of this is all of us, not just the entrants, but all of us. Heroes, Sidekicks, fans, Scapers. What a tremendous program! We all are the winners.

Again, my thanks to you all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Congrats Grimm...get a hold of me here or on FB with your mailing info so I can send you and the kids out the figures I added to the prize pool
I'll drop you a line. My kids are perhaps the most excited for your figures--they like the random mystery of it! Thank you so much for making the offer. They are pumped!

--

Alright, so to get down to business, I chatted with my boys last night and while they were interested in finally having the "right" Batman, Superman, and Green Arrow--and on actual bases! (I've got to get me some bases one of these days and clean my poor figures up...)--they decided (as I expected) to get some of the figures we don't have:

Hawkman
Giant Man
Gorilla Man
Atom
Scarecrow
Wolverine
Icicle
Red Skull

I know it looks like we have piles of figures in our pix, but so many are random subs or proxies.

--

Man, I still can't believe I won. I kind of feel bad, because I really did want to share how much I love this program and thank you all for what you did. I didn't expect to win, so I felt it would be a nice way to say Thank you. Now here you guys are giving me even more reasons to love you guys and thank you again. I feel like I can't get a break on the gratitude curve around here. I just say Thank you and Thank you again and again--and I'm always behind.

But I mean it; I still mean it. This is such an awesome group, so amazing. So generous, so talented. Thank you and thank you again and again.
Old March 7th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Old March 7th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well deserved. Let us know what they think of the prize!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 7th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Awesome! But now I think you may need to do something for your wife.

Sam, you get next pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 7th, 2012, 10:19 AM

Sam knows what's in an order marker Sam knows what's in an order marker

I'd like:

Chronos
Green Arrow (Connor)
Zauriel
Shadow Thief
Mr Mxyzptlk
Bucky
Kingpin

Cheers!
Old March 7th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Now you're making me look bad, Sam. Takes me almost 24 hours to give a proper response, and it takes you 24 minutes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games