Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 28th, 2022, 05:18 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Krypto (Super Pets) (Vote Public Testing)

Yea
Old March 28th, 2022, 05:38 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old March 28th, 2022, 05:44 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Yea The comic art here definitely screams enthusiastic to me as well.
Fits with the vibe the movie gives off as well, which could be real cool if the pets could release then
Old March 28th, 2022, 07:11 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 28th, 2022, 07:32 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This passes. Thanks all! Looking forward to keeping the train going on this faction.
Old March 28th, 2022, 09:57 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Krypto (Super Pets) (Public Testing)

Why would you want to keep a train going over top a bunch of cute animals?

At least most of them are immune to trains I guess.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 12th, 2022, 10:45 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Krypto II@180 points

Set 1
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Runaway Dog: Krypto (180), Old Lace (140), Gert (30), Streaky (70), Karolina (130)- 550 total vs Heroic Blitz: Luke Cage (190), Iron Fist (260), Jolt (80), Skrulls x2 (20)- 550 total
Spoiler Alert!

Set 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Cross-dimensional Companions: Krypto (180), Old Lace (140), Gert (30), Streaky (70), Karolina (130), Oracle (110), Throg (135), Lockjaw (155), Gleek (50)- 1000 total vs Marvel's Favorite Martian: Ms. Marvel (350), Red Tornado (300), Martian Manhunter (300), Atom (50)- 1000 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall:

Seems fine to me. He's basically a mini version of Superman Family Superman.

The Old Lace + Gert combo feels a bit like a driving force right now? Not really broken or anything, just like the best thing to be doing with him.

Having Comet be fairly expensive and heavy hitting would do a lot to avoid Old Gert being an auto-pull / give the team a bit more pop in bigger point totals I'd think.

Cost wise, I'd say he's fine where he is.

My Etsy Store
Old May 7th, 2022, 05:21 PM
Book Wyrm

Test from Toy and Karat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: KRYPTO
Version Tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Krypto, Superboy Kon-El (II), Bat-Hound, Batman (JLII) , Old Lace, Zabu, and Lockheed (1000)
Captain Cold II, Reverse-Flash, Tar Pit, The Top, Weather Wizard I, Trickster (Axel) (1,000)
Results:
Very close match. Zabu and Old Lace rushed in, destroying Top and bringing Tarpit to the brink of death before Zabu had to retreat, and Old Lace was destroyed.
Bat-Hound and Superboy were great helps. Batman only got to move up a little before being destroyed.
Kicking myself for forgetting to use Bat-Hound R3T2. Howl hit 3/7 times, but the Order Marker flexibility he provided was great. It functions similarly to Captain Cold, so it was an interesting matchup.
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy’s Greenhouse
Units:
Krypto, Bat-Hound, Gleek, Lockheed, Old Lace, Lockjaw, Junkyard, Zabu (800)
Magog, Damage, Flash (Jay) (800)
Results:
The lack of range, big attacks and auto-wounds in this army really showed, as Magog didn’t have to move, and Damage couldn’t get wounded until the end, so they basically functioned as two Superboy-Prime level attackers. Other than Old Lace and Zabu demolishing Flash R1T2, it was a pretty bad showing for the pets.
Howl only hit 2/8 attempts. The OM flex is useful for preserving Order Markers, and moving up the back when the front line attackers are near death.

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Island Plane Crash
Units:
Krypto, Throg, Vasago, Daimon Hellstrom, Old Lace, Gert Yorks, Lockjaw, 2×Hellfire: Ignition, 3×Hellfire: Fireball (1,000)
Shredder, Bebop, Rocksteady, Foot Soldiers (1000)
Results:
A pretty close game, this time, the Pets winning, with me playing against them.
Shredder was basically 1-shot, but Bebop and Rocksteady had no trouble with the pets, struggling instead with Daimon, whose wounds were all but once self inflicted in order to destroy Bebop. The Ninjas weren’t returning From the Shadows much at all, weren’t good at wounding, and were great at being destroyed.
Mostly, it was Daimon doing the work, but Throg’s turn with the revealed X combined with a successful Howl was huge as well.
Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Krypto works great, but as of now, lacks the units he needs to make the Super-Pets a formidable force.
He’s very easy to destroy, which is not great for a leader, but typically you only take the very first turn with him to get positioned where he needs to be in order to boost his allies from a distance, and only activating him if he needs to retreat, or if he is the best option for a second turn on OM2 and 3.
The pets did best when there was a non-companion ally, like Superboy and Daimon. I was allowed the opportunity to draft Streaky, but hadn’t come up with a way to fit her into the two armies I had already built.
At 180, he could maybe go down 10 points or so. His cost will be more justified with more draft options.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
With more units like Bat-Hound and Streaky, figures with powers dedicated to the Super-Pets, rather than being sidekicks, I can certainly see the gaps in the Super-Pets being filled, and working together in tight cohesive way. Those two Pets add a lot of utility to each player turn. Overall, seems like it will be a fun, tricky, quick, swarm-y, light hitting build.

Karat’s Thoughts:
Krypto II is a good support figure for the Companions but they really aren't doing much to be worth taking an entire army of them. You almost need to hold them back and let your opponent get close and then strike fast and hard. The howl was mostly unsuccessful in our games but Krypto was still useful in all of our games. Is he worth 180? I'm not really convinced but I think part of it is this just isn't the kind of team I like to play or am super good at playing but I could see them doing some damage in the right armies with enough luck on your side.
Old May 7th, 2022, 05:27 PM
Book Wyrm

Re: The Book of Krypto (Super Pets)

Record currently is 4-5, with a few decently close games, but losses look a bit bigger than the wins.

I could see going either as is:

Spoiler Alert!

Or a minor tweak with a point drop:

Spoiler Alert!

I propose moving to final editing, asking people's preference between as is, 180 or 170 with the D20 roll upped slightly.
Old May 7th, 2022, 05:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: The Book of Krypto (Super Pets) (Vote Final Editing)

yea

Personally I'd lean 180 and better chance at the roll. But really minor difference there so not really a strong opinion.

My Etsy Store
Old May 7th, 2022, 06:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Agreed with SW.
Old May 7th, 2022, 09:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea and agreed. I'd rather pay 10 points more and have more reliable powers (even if just by a tad).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library