Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 13th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

Hello! Reviving this thread a bit - I have a request of help for a figure (mostly for my brother, but I'm interested as well ) - anyone have any ideas for Max from Streets of Rage?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 13th, 2016, 03:41 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Hello! Reviving this thread a bit - I have a request of help for a figure (mostly for my brother, but I'm interested as well ) - anyone have any ideas for Max from Streets of Rage?

Maybe Hulk 201 from the Incredible Hulk Heroclix set? It looks pretty close aside from the feet.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/127454...9MtRoC0ITw_wcB

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 13th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Blockbuster, Uncanny X-Men #10

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 22nd, 2016, 08:51 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotcakes View Post
Quote:

Maybe Hulk 201 from the Incredible Hulk Heroclix set? It looks pretty close aside from the feet.

My apologies, meant to respond ages ago but I forgot - that figure is perfect! I have it now, properly painted up, and it is Max - thank you!

I'm wondering if you guys could help me with another one though, for me this time - any thoughts on a figure for Susan Ivanova from Babylon 5?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 23rd, 2016, 01:48 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My apologies, meant to respond ages ago but I forgot - that figure is perfect! I have it now, properly painted up, and it is Max - thank you!

I'm wondering if you guys could help me with another one though, for me this time - any thoughts on a figure for Susan Ivanova from Babylon 5?

Happy to help. You'll have to post some of the Max pictures up so we can see it.

For Susan Ivanova how about the Maria Hill heroclix from the Avengers movies.

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 23rd, 2016, 02:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That looks fairly close. Nice.

I fave a couple 2000AD characters in need of minis.
Halo Jones
Spoiler Alert!

and Zenith
Spoiler Alert!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 23rd, 2016, 05:42 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Happy to help. You'll have to post some of the Max pictures up so we can see it.

For Susan Ivanova how about the Maria Hill heroclix from the Avengers movies.
Thank you - yeah, that's the best I could find too - it's not ideal, the hair's wrong (I know there are two of the pictures where it looks short, but she generally keeps it in a ponytail) and the hand resting on her gun pose feels off for the character, plus the uniform details are absent, obviously, but I don't know what better is out there. If you have suggestions on how best fix these issues, I'd be all ears.

Unfortunately I doubt I'll be able to post pictures any time soon, on account of not having a camera.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 23rd, 2016, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Thank you - yeah, that's the best I could find too - it's not ideal, the hair's wrong (I know there are two of the pictures where it looks short, but she generally keeps it in a ponytail) and the hand resting on her gun pose feels off for the character, plus the uniform details are absent, obviously, but I don't know what better is out there. If you have suggestions on how best fix these issues, I'd be all ears.
I found Irani Real from the Guardians of the Galaxy set.
Her hair isn't quite in a pony tail but its close-ish. She also has uniform details that are decently close to Susan. At least the top half. (I couldn't find any clear pictures of what the bottom of her uniform looked like.) Hopefully that's closer to what your looker for. You could always mix and match pieces from different figures if you're feeling adventurous.

Spoiler Alert!
Old September 24th, 2016, 06:45 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Quote:
I found Irani Real from the Guardians of the Galaxy set.
Her hair isn't quite in a pony tail but its close-ish. She also has uniform details that are decently close to Susan. At least the top half. (I couldn't find any clear pictures of what the bottom of her uniform looked like.) Hopefully that's closer to what your looker for. You could always mix and match pieces from different figures if you're feeling adventurous.
That's actually looking a bit better - the pose is still a little odd, but is workable, the uniform fits okay (at least for when she has the jacket on) - a repaint is required of course, particularly hair and gloves (gloves like that have a fairly specific meaning in B5 continuity), but it's looking good. Thanks!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; September 24th, 2016 at 08:11 AM.
Old September 26th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Help me out, fine folks. I am looking for a mini for a green-skinned sea hag. Could be older, could be younger. Could be menacing and violent-looking, but doesn't have to be. Could I get a few options, please?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 26th, 2016, 05:16 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Help me out, fine folks. I am looking for a mini for a green-skinned sea hag. Could be older, could be younger. Could be menacing and violent-looking, but doesn't have to be. Could I get a few options, please?
Maybe this thing?

Has a bit of a Sea Hag vibe.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 26th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It's perfect!!! What is it? I must have one.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards