Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old November 2nd, 2013, 01:33 AM

RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker
RAGNAROK's Repaints-Tarn Vikings

Mimring
Spoiler Alert!

Elite Onyx Viper Conversion
Spoiler Alert!

Marro Warriors
Spoiler Alert!

Tarn Viking Warriors
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by RAGNAROK; December 1st, 2013 at 03:42 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 01:49 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: My first repaint!

Dang! That's pretty sweet for your first paint job . I really like how you used contrasting colors, really makes him pop with the red and white. ^_^
~NS

Last edited by Ninja Status; November 2nd, 2013 at 01:50 AM. Reason: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RAGNAROK again.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 01:57 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

WOW! Really awesome!!
Old November 2nd, 2013, 09:20 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The castle and lava setup looks pretty impressive, too. What map is that?

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old November 2nd, 2013, 10:50 AM

RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker

Thanks guys! The map is nothing particular. We have taken to building a big hodgepodge map once a month and play on it for a week or so. The theme here was fire and shadow vs ice. Thanks to Naesalla, we own quite a bit of lava lol, not to mention, everything else you see on that shelf back there...

Old November 2nd, 2013, 11:38 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

That is an awesome map, good idea with the monthly hodgepodge map... Maybe I'll try that out .
Old November 2nd, 2013, 01:05 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice repaint! Do you do cards for your customs, or are you strictly a "miniatures" guy?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 01:18 PM

Thanks CWedgie. That's the first mini I've ever painted. I have made some custom stuff but nothing I'd show here

I love the idea of making some custom Marro terrain pieces that would be worthy of a card. I modified some Playmobil trees for Heroscape but they don't need cards. Also, I'm waiting for Team17, the video game/computer game company to release their keychain sized figures of Worms. It's one of my fave franchises and I plan to get a bunch of squads of them, base them, and make cards for them.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 01:18 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Awesome! I double dog dare you to play that at our next tourney. Or maybe as a prize figure...
Old November 2nd, 2013, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Awesome! I double dog dare you to play that at our next tourney. Or maybe as a prize figure...
Interesting...
Old November 9th, 2013, 01:25 AM

My 2nd Repaint!

Orphans...An Elite Onyx needed to be changed over to a Venoc.

Painted the belly scales individually and I'm not happy with it. I think it looks sloppy.
Old November 9th, 2013, 07:07 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh goodness, an EOV painted up to look like a Venoc. Never thought I'd live to see the day!

That said, you did a great job. The belly scales look fine to me!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions