Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 16th, 2018, 09:24 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 4/21/18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
When is NHSD in C2P?
October 20th.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 20th, 2018, 10:15 PM

Hussy Woo who?

WHERE is it
Old September 21st, 2018, 01:04 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussy View Post
WHERE is it
In new philly.

Mad Bros Games
139 West High Street
New Philidelphio Ohio.

We’d be happy to have you!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 21st, 2018, 10:14 AM

Hussy Woo who?

Sweet, count me as a solid maybe. I’ll see if my friends are willing to make the drive with me. Is there a form with all the info on it or is it just kinda read the post to gather information?
Old September 21st, 2018, 10:34 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Put me down +1 as a strong maybe! Format?

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old September 21st, 2018, 09:54 PM

beisaic knows what's in an order marker beisaic knows what's in an order marker

I'll have to see if I am able to make the trip! Coming from Pittsburgh.
Old September 21st, 2018, 09:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I've done the drive from Pittsburgh. It's not bad, just a bit over 2 hours.
Old September 21st, 2018, 10:05 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Wow guys! Would love to have everyone make it for NHSD! I’ll update the OP tomorrow with all of the information. Thank you all for showing your interest!
Old September 22nd, 2018, 12:54 AM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussy View Post
Sweet, count me as a solid maybe. I’ll see if my friends are willing to make the drive with me. Is there a form with all the info on it or is it just kinda read the post to gather information?
Depending on where in Cleveland youre at, you may be able to ride in my minivan with Nick Ang, and I. It comfortably seats 6?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 22nd, 2018, 01:16 AM

Hussy Woo who?

I’m actually from medina . I put Cleveland because it said closest major city.
Thanks for the offer tho. I think my dudes in. I’ll try to talk some other people into going.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 05:26 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Put me and @Father Of Julian on the list! Dayton, Ohio bringing the pain!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old September 23rd, 2018, 07:40 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
Put me and @Father Of Julian on the list! Dayton, Ohio bringing the pain!
Awesome! It will be good to see @Father Of Julian for the first time since NHSD Columbus 2012!

We all also need to get @WOOKIE to make the trip with you guys!

Last edited by Sheep; September 23rd, 2018 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Tagging WOOKIE here because his inbox is full.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events