Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

View Poll Results: SCTC 24
entry 1 7 16.67%
entry 2 29 69.05%
entry 3 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 13th, 2010, 09:49 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Speed Custom Terrain Contest #24 Poll

WINNER ANNOUNCED! Congratulations to Carnival Man Entry #2!

Our other entrants a job well done!
Scaper '94 = Entry 1
hotforsusan = Entry 3

Last edited by chief; May 1st, 2010 at 11:12 PM.
Old April 13th, 2010, 09:54 PM

Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker Ormus knows what's in an order marker
Re: Speed Custom Terrain Contest #24 Poll

Great job to all!...

I voted for #2... wow...

Looks like something I would do....
Old April 14th, 2010, 07:23 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

All 3 were great, but #2 shone that little brighter for me. But the others would look just as much at home on my HS battlefield. Well done guys.

Cheers
Old April 28th, 2010, 11:40 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I voted for #2. It looks awasome. Now I need to see if there is a tutorial for it
Old May 1st, 2010, 11:12 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Winner Announced! Check First Page!
Old May 2nd, 2010, 09:00 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks so much for all the votes folks! There's a tutorial of sorts & a couple more photos in my Carney's Customs thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=13608&page=9

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old May 2nd, 2010, 11:10 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I didnt see the other two entries, but wow, that is amazing.

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles