Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 8th, 2016, 05:55 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: IshMEL's Customs: Updated 1/6/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
... even Greg...
Oops. I probably meant Gregori, or something of the like. Truthfully I just googled popular Eastern European baby names...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL
"Terribilis Rex" is (according to Google Translate) Latin for "Terrifying King." Perhaps I should just call the power "Terrifying King"?
That makes so much sense. Now that I know the origin of the name it sounds much much less silly. Maybe it's cuz I've been listening to a bunch of Marc Bolan lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL
Glad you like it. Availability isn't very good -- there's like one on eBay right now. So go get it if you want it!
Grrrr, the availability is never there. Maklar likes his SOV submissions, and that'n looked real good. I'm very much so a shy miniature shopper, but I really like that figure along with the design...

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old February 10th, 2016, 06:15 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

An update today on my HerosCape super cards!

Jandar: GCPD Cops, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Jim Gordon
Ullar: Black Canary, Green Lantern, J'onn J'onnz
Aquilla: Wolverine
Vydar: Street Thugs
Utgar: Brainiac, Gorilla Grodd, Darkseid
Valkrill: Harley Quinn

Again thanks to @Sherman Davies for these great designs!
Old February 11th, 2016, 03:07 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Don't mention it.

I'll be running a superhero scenario for the Gang of Four in March; you are, as always, welcome to join us if you get the chance.

I haven't gone over all your new additions, but at first glance Wolverine's stats are off; his Attack should be 5, Defense 4 and point cost 190.
Old February 11th, 2016, 06:00 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Don't mention it.

I'll be running a superhero scenario for the Gang of Four in March; you are, as always, welcome to join us if you get the chance.

I haven't gone over all your new additions, but at first glance Wolverine's stats are off; his Attack should be 5, Defense 4 and point cost 190.
And it looks like I still have him listed as "Figure: D&D Owlbear"! That's what I get for rushing the edit from one card to another -- most of his stats are still Krendal's.

Hope I can join you guys, I'll check the calendar...
Old February 12th, 2016, 11:02 AM

Fixed Wolverine, also added Sinestro and Zoom to the Utgar cards.

Left to do:

Beast: Einar (I'm thinking the Mutants are too "misfit" to go in Jandar, as a rule)
Colussus: Einar?
Hercules: Einar (with the Greeks!)
Jubilee: Aquilla
Mystique: Vydar
Nite Owl: Einar. Will adapt C3G.
Professor X: Einar. Will adapt C3G.
Quicksilver: Vydar
Rorschach: Vydar. Will adapt C3G.
Scarlet Witch: Vydar
She-Hulk: Jandar
Storm: Ullar
The Fantastic 4: Jandar
Vulture: Utgar

Hey, that's only 17 cards left to go! What have I gotten myself into...
Old February 12th, 2016, 11:11 AM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I think that every time I look back at all the cards I've done over the years.

Quote:
Hope I can join you guys, I'll check the calendar...
I hope so too - we're scheduled for March 2, so let us know if you're free.
Old February 16th, 2016, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Fixed Wolverine, also added Sinestro and Zoom to the Utgar cards.

Left to do:

Beast: Einar (I'm thinking the Mutants are too "misfit" to go in Jandar, as a rule)
Colussus: Einar?
Hercules: Einar (with the Greeks!)
Jubilee: Aquilla
Mystique: Vydar
Nite Owl: Einar. Will adapt C3G.
Professor X: Einar. Will adapt C3G.
Quicksilver: Vydar
Rorschach: Vydar. Will adapt C3G.
Scarlet Witch: Vydar
She-Hulk: Jandar
Storm: Ullar
The Fantastic 4: Jandar
Vulture: Utgar

I took advantage of the hibernation this long and cold weekend to knock out a bunch more cards.

Last edited by IshMEL; March 22nd, 2017 at 06:56 PM.
Old February 21st, 2016, 07:55 PM

So, a few more cards....

First, a few more Supers:
Spoiler Alert!

And, a card for Buffy (C3G adaptation) and Faith (adaptation of Buffy):
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by IshMEL; March 22nd, 2017 at 06:58 PM.
Old February 25th, 2016, 11:16 AM

Back to some classic Scape cards!

When I first got my Warforged I had this idea for making the "Creation Forge" and the wizard who controls it:

The point cost for Phaestus Cannith is a guess, as his value is mostly in the ability to re-forge your Warforged. It will take him a turn to get onto the glyph, and you'll probably want to leave a couple of Warforged behind to guard him. The Canniths are the canonical clan of Warforged creators, but I made up Phaestus.

I also picked up two Warforged Scout figures, thinking I would substitute them for of one of the (slightly more expensive) D&D equivalent figures for the Warforged Soldiers. Which didn't really work out, since these guys are really small. I mean, really small. So here's a unique scout:

Thanks for taking a look! Oh, and if anyone is interested in Slice I have an extra scout...

Last edited by IshMEL; March 21st, 2017 at 04:59 PM.
Old February 25th, 2016, 11:30 AM

Quote:
The point cost for Phaestus Cannith is a guess, as his value is mostly in the ability to re-forge your Warforged.
Resurrection type powers are tricky to place a value on, but I'd say your guess looks like a good one. Without that glyph power, he'd be pretty overcosted at 100, but with it he could be just about right. I like that the glyph doesn't explicitly call him out by name; as a designer, it's usually better to leave doors open to future designs if one can. Incidentally, you may want to add language to the glyph about removing wound markers from the cards of Unique Warforged when he resurrects them, which is how official cards handle the wording on resurrection powers.
Old February 25th, 2016, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
The point cost for Phaestus Cannith is a guess, as his value is mostly in the ability to re-forge your Warforged.
Resurrection type powers are tricky to place a value on, but I'd say your guess looks like a good one. Without that glyph power, he'd be pretty overcosted at 100, but with it he could be just about right. I like that the glyph doesn't explicitly call him out by name; as a designer, it's usually better to leave doors open to future designs if one can. Incidentally, you may want to add language to the glyph about removing wound markers from the cards of Unique Warforged when he resurrects them, which is how official cards handle the wording on resurrection powers.
Good point! I'll update the Glyph card to include that language. Thanks for your help!

"You must spread some Reputation around more before giving it to Sherman Davies again."
Old February 25th, 2016, 03:29 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Back to some classic Scape cards!

What do you think about modifying the glyph so that ANY Wizard can use it?

Of course the only way to get the glyph on the board is with Phaestus Cannith but it leaves room open for other Wizards. Might be broken in larger point (1,000+ games) where you can also have Kyntela hop on it but might add to the fun.

Cool designs though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards