Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 15th, 2014, 02:36 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: End-of-Year 2014 Championship

Defeated Foudzing in a insanely close game.

The game started out with Drones engaging Dreads. Foudzing didn't get any good hive rolls, and slowly I thinned out the drones at a great cost though. The wyrmlings swoops in, did some mild damage and then proceeded to whiff def rolls and die. Several Drones were able to engage the Krav and fell one.

Eltahale spran to action, and killed several Drones and wounded J15 and then died. The Krav took shots at J15, J15 returned fire and dropped the Krav. One Krav stood alone vs unwounded Su Bak Na and a 2 life J15. With 7 Nation army by White Stripes playing in the background, he proceeded to wound J15 one more time. J15 stayed on lava and said in a robot voice (YOLO). The Krav expertly dodged it, and said "Just a machine" and then ignored J15 and took a shot at SBN, doing 2 wounds to the beast. Guessed correctly, the Krav jumped back to saftey and took another shot at SBN who was just out of reach. J15 died to lava damage and it was a 2 life SBN vs Krav. Winning Init, the Krav wounded SBN one more time. SBN moved in and now the Krav couldn't run, but it left SBN exposed for a height attack from Krav. The Krav rolled 2 skulls and SBN was only able to absorb half the damage and fell.

Gun raised in Triumph!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old December 15th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I almost managed to win with an army with basically no special powers (drones got 3 hive rolls in the whole game, and I only got 4 attacks in one turn once, then only 3 attacks per turn, SBN +1 was never reveant and J15 used his spe only 3 times I think) so I am pretty satisfied by my performance.

SBN wasn't able to resist to 2 attacks of 4 and one of three also.

So yeah this plus the fact that I was forced into a negative machup, I am pretty mad. ^^

But it was a very fun game, well played. J15 pulled out a good fight.

I think J15 is the best <110 points hero, he's just incredibly versatile for his price.

If you compare him to Heirloom, who was the best in this role:
-They have about the same stats and to me 2 def+ auto shield is quite the same as 5 def.
-J15's special has one less range but one more attack, I find the attack dice more usefull.
-Then he can range attack even if he's engaged and he has a auto-skull against large and huge in melee. I can straight up fight big guys like Hydra, dragons or MAjors with no problem whatsoever.
Whereas Heirloom has just the AOE in bonus, which is really easy to prevent for your opponent.

For 95 points J15 is just incredibly versatile, and if you have 100 pints left, to me only the Kravs are a better option.

Last edited by Foudzing; December 15th, 2014 at 04:55 PM.
Old December 15th, 2014, 08:28 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
For 95 points J15 is just incredibly versatile, and if you have 100 pints left, to me only the Kravs are a better option.
I dunno, Raelin isn't bad.
Old December 16th, 2014, 03:34 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I find Kravs and J15 more versatile than Raelin, Raelin doesn't work in all the armies, same as rars, they're not that strong if you already have a low-cost melee squad or if you don't have that much range.

But yeah to me the top 5 100 points or less is:
Kravs
Raelin
2x rats
J15
Heirloom

Old December 16th, 2014, 02:22 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Round 3 is Army Draft on Mayberry.

The kevindola (30-8 ) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (17-12) pool of armies is:
* Heavy Gruts x4, Grimnak, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Tornak
* Roman Legionnaires x4, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Venoc Warlord, Armoc Vipers (drop two)
* Gorillitroopers x4, Zaeus
* Capuan Gladiators x3, Spartacus, Crixus, Kursus
kevindola chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.

Round 4 is Army Draft on Proximity.

The vegies dad (26-12) v. Kinseth (18-11) pool of armies is:
* Heavy Gruts x3, Fen Hydra x2, Ornak
* Morsbane, Elaria the Pale, Haduc, Arkmer, Ulginesh, Myrddin
* Krav Maga Agents, Black Wyrmling x2, Red Wyrmling x2, Dreadgul Raiders x3, Eltahale
* Tarn Viking Warriors, Knights of Blackgaard x2, Phantom Knights x2, Fen Hydra
Kinseth chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, vegies dad chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad

Old December 16th, 2014, 05:01 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Managed to get by Kevendola in a nail biter.

I had his Heavy Army and he had his Roman Army. A lot of posturing to start and then at the middle plateau the battle started(Near Valda on Quastch Playground). The battle was back and forth and Mogrimm moved to dislodge me from Valda, a Heavy saved a couple times in a row to give me time to get reinforcements up. A key exchange came where I was able to break through his sheildline with Grimnak and followed up by an Init swing that saw the Orcs army destroy 6 Romans. The battle looked clearly in my favor until Mogrimm stonewalled many attacks and killed Grimnak and several Orcs. The battle was down to Tornak and 2 Heavies vs MBS, Mogrimm(1 life) and 1 Armoc viper. I won init and took out Mogrimm and then followed it up with Tornak killing the Armoc while the Last Heavy killed MBS. KD made some great plays to get back in the game, and rode the Forgehammer as long as he could. Well played and Good luck the rest of the rounds.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old December 17th, 2014, 04:46 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

The vegietarian18 (16-13) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (18-12) pool of armies is:
* Roman Legionnaires x3, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Guilty McCreech
* Cathar Spearmen x3, Count Raymond, Van Nessing, Krav Maga Agents, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi
vegietarian18 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.

Old December 18th, 2014, 12:56 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post

The dok (25-10) v. Bengi (17-12) pool of armies is:
* Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Arktos, Marro Warriors
* Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons, Major J15, Hoplitron x5, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Dreadgul Raiders x4, Valguard, Guilty McCreech, Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling
* Gorillinators x2, Zaeus, Phantom Knights x3, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi
Bengi chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.
Starting sometime around 8 PM Mountain/9 PM Server/10 PM Eastern tonight.
Old December 19th, 2014, 12:54 AM

Just finished with Bengi. Early on not much went my way, but I did populate the high ground. Bengi briefly had the lead when Guilty killed my last two Greyspears, but this was followed by a brutal sequence where the quickblades blitzed through 6 figures around an init switch. After that my command of the center of the map was complete, and although I took a lot of losses, I was able to clean up. I won with 1 quickblade, 1 swiftfang, Arktos, and Marro Warriors.

stats:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by dok; December 19th, 2014 at 11:55 AM.
Old December 20th, 2014, 03:59 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post

The vegietarian18 (16-13) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (18-12) pool of armies is:
* Roman Legionnaires x3, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Azurite Warlord, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Guilty McCreech
* Cathar Spearmen x3, Count Raymond, Van Nessing, Krav Maga Agents, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi
vegietarian18 chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who places first.
Should be going down around 4:00 Eastern/ 3:00 Central . I have Monkeys, he has Spearmen and assorted mixed vegetables.

EDIT: Starting now

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; December 20th, 2014 at 04:42 PM.
Old December 20th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Soundwarp and I finished. My Krav surprised me with a great first turn, failing their two attacks on Troopers but landing a 4-wound instakill on Zaeus to knock off Soundwarp's turn 1 Rail Gun play. The Agents only killed one trooper before falling, but they did provide a lot of pressure. My Cathar speared into the Gorillas for quite a while, but they did not really have the firepower required to kill them outside of a few lucky shots. Despite their fantastic defense, I think they only killed four. Once the Cathar ran out, I brought out my extra special attacker, Van Nessing. Silver Bolts took down the remaining three Troopers. Good game, well played. You definitely made the right army choice here, but the dice didn't want to help.
Old December 20th, 2014, 06:00 PM

Due to the possibility of vegie flopping over to the other bracket to avoid an in-event rematch, we cannot schedule vegie vs. Bengi yet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events