Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 30th, 2018, 10:59 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Overwhelmed by Heroscape

2.5 hrs up is probably worth a shot one of these days. FWIW, we don't really do "tournaments" down here any more, just game days where we try to mix up the rules and play unique formats. It is nice to return to standard kill 'em all games every now and then, but even then we don't have any prize structure, even for the "winner".

I will have to make sure we have more tournament-oriented/prized events structured for Oct. (NHSD) and Nov. (we play Thanksgiving weekend since we get an influx of out-of-towners visiting relatives). Hmm...

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 30th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
2.5 hrs up is probably worth a shot one of these days. FWIW, we don't really do "tournaments" down here any more, just game days where we try to mix up the rules and play unique formats. It is nice to return to standard kill 'em all games every now and then, but even then we don't have any prize structure, even for the "winner".

I will have to make sure we have more tournament-oriented/prized events structured for Oct. (NHSD) and Nov. (we play Thanksgiving weekend since we get an influx of out-of-towners visiting relatives). Hmm...
I do a 3.5hr (sometimes 4 depending on traffic) drive down to Utah each month for their Monthly tournaments and it’s totally worth it. I love having a Gameday with other scapers and now it’s just part of my schedule.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 30th, 2018, 12:30 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I do a 3.5hr (sometimes 4 depending on traffic) drive down to Utah each month for their Monthly tournaments and it’s totally worth it. I love having a Gameday with other scapers and now it’s just part of my schedule.
To be fair there isn't anything else to do in Idaho.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 30th, 2018, 12:31 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
BAHAHAHA! Well said. I’ve got nothing to say

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 30th, 2018, 08:41 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
BAHAHAHA! Well said. I’ve got nothing to say
I drive down to those too but its only an hour and 45 min. Theres tons of potato related activities in Idaho. I also like to shoot guns and do other redneck stuff. The Idaho/Utah group is a pretty cool bunch and it is worth it to game with friends.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 2nd, 2018, 07:49 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:

Awesome. I recently reconnected with an old Scaper buddy, Father of Julian. He lives only a few miles from me and has a huge board set up. Felt good to play with someone that's into the game. There's talk of having an event up here on Oct 18th at D20 Bar in Kettering Ohio... I need to go back there and work out the details but once I do I'll post it in the events section. Be cool to have you come up!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old September 3rd, 2018, 08:20 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

And for those in or near NYC, our group has been playing continuously for about 11 years now, and the four of us welcome new players as well as occasional visitors. For our many adventures, hit my signature line. Then if you're local, PM and come play with us...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion