Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 9th, 2012, 08:38 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 3 - ROUND 1 POSTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
The Ullar link wasn't working for me a minute ago.
Now that you mention it, it hasn't work for me at all for some time.
Old October 9th, 2012, 08:49 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
It didn't work in my game.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:05 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I couldn't find the answer to this question posted anywhere so I thought I'd ask. Should we determine which location a glyph starts in prior to starting the game or should the glyphs be unknown until a figure reveals one? Thank you!
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
The Ullar template should now be working, although please note that there are no figures currently on it. For the time being, please use the 2D Ullar figures on the Master Figure Template (you can find a link in my Signature).
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Quote:
The Ullar template should now be working, although please note that there are no figures currently on it. For the time being, please use the 2D Ullar figures on the Master Figure Template (you can find a link in my Signature).
Filthy, why did you make a new template? The current Ullar 3D template works fine.

Old October 9th, 2012, 10:30 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Filthy, why did you make a new template? The current Ullar 3D template works fine.
Because I could not find it; it was not showing up in my master list. Good thing we are not charged for doc creation, heh?

I will update the link if you have not yet done so.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; October 9th, 2012 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Probably best in a PM conversation, friend.
Old October 10th, 2012, 12:21 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Just to let everyone know, Crixus and I had to delay our game. We will pick it up again Thursday.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events