Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old December 27th, 2010, 05:28 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner- Now With Video Reports

Nice game fellas. The match was fast and furious and the combatants got right to it.

Spoiler Alert!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; December 28th, 2010 at 11:00 AM.
Old December 28th, 2010, 10:56 AM

TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker

Interesting battle - well fought - and big swings of the dice.... All the excitement that is Heroscape. And initiative swung back and forth as well, so there was a chance for both sides to keep in the battle. Great video

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks a lot for posting the Video, Merry Christmas!

The future of scape is players like us who support a community like this - with new maps, scenarios and events. Playing scape. Not buying scape...

Quick-Set-Up Map Thread The Principles of War
Old December 29th, 2010, 03:36 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnT2 View Post
And initiative swung back and forth as well, so there was a chance for both sides to keep in the battle.
I know. Usually I have to work overtime because I lose initiative almost every round. Thanks for watching.
Old January 1st, 2011, 10:48 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
Cool Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner- Now With Video Reports

Happy New Year!

Winter break has been great but now unfortunately I have to get back to thinking about work. Or...I could think about my next game against Captain Canuck. I'm gonna go with the 2nd choice there.

Season III- Battle 2

The good Captain has received a number of requests via his youtube channel for another game with D&D figs. We're going to do just that. This next game will be a D&D wave war. Each player will take no less than 300 points from their assigned D&D wave to build the bulk of their army. The remaning 200 can be spent on whichever figure they choose. Captain Canuck will construct the bulk of his army using wave D3 while I will be using wave D2.

We will be playing this game on Panopticon's Black Gold. We will play this battle with two random power glyphs on the outside of the board and two random treasure glyphs in the middle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post
Trap: Volatile Flare

Barely visible, the treasure sits in a pool of steaming black ooze. As the hero reaches for it, flames and smoke erupt from the pool burning the flesh of its unwary victim.
The opposing player of the hero triggering the trap selects one figure within three clear sight spaces of the trap and immediately rolls 3 attack dice against it. The hero triggering the trap may be chosen as the target ONLY if there are no other figures within three clear sight spaces of the trap. The figure may defend normally. The attack is considered ranged and at the same level as the target.

As soon as I get word from Captain on his army I will post them for your prognosticating. Thanks for playing!
Old January 9th, 2011, 11:29 PM

Cool Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner- Now With Video Reports

Happy New Year!

Season III- Battle 2

D&D Wave Wars

We will be playing this game on Panopticon's Black Gold. We will play this battle with two random power glyphs on the outside of the board and two random treasure glyphs in the middle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panopticon View Post
Trap: Volatile Flare

Barely visible, the treasure sits in a pool of steaming black ooze. As the hero reaches for it, flames and smoke erupt from the pool burning the flesh of its unwary victim.
The opposing player of the hero triggering the trap selects one figure within three clear sight spaces of the trap and immediately rolls 3 attack dice against it. The hero triggering the trap may be chosen as the target ONLY if there are no other figures within three clear sight spaces of the trap. The figure may defend normally. The attack is considered ranged and at the same level as the target.

Each of us has a wave to focus our build on. Our armies are to contain at least 300 points from the selected wave. This time around, Mrs. Legoboy determined the waves and since she has been less than excited about my HeroScape games lately, that's just as good as being random. Both of us have finalized our armies and are ready to reveal them to you.

Captain Canuck's Wave D3 Critters
Ogre Pulverizer x2
Raelin (RotV)
Death Chasers x4

Legoboy's Wave D2 Legions
Agent Skahen
Mika Connour
Guilty McCreech
Warforged Soldiers x3

Alright, we're ready to go to battle. Who do you think will win the game?
Old January 10th, 2011, 12:51 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think I'll go with Captain here. The Ogres are really a strong force. Theyre pretty fun.
Old January 10th, 2011, 01:11 AM

brendrizzle Woo who?

I will opt to go with the Captain as well! (BTW, I love the videos.)
Old January 10th, 2011, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I think I'll go with Captain here. The Ogres are really a strong force. Theyre pretty fun.
I'm hoping to limit the amount of damage his ogres can do my my WF Soldiers. I'm a little leery about his moving the bulk of his army five spaces before we even get started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brendrizzle View Post
I will opt to go with the Captain as well! (BTW, I love the videos.)
Thanks! Captain does all the production work on the videos, I'm just the on-air talent. Also, thanks for playing!
Old January 10th, 2011, 02:03 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

7-0

I've got to go Captain Canuck here. I think he'll be able to start out with a good advantage with Battle Rush, and his 4-attack orcs and ogres will break the Warforged quickly enough.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old January 10th, 2011, 09:44 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've got to go with the captain on this one as well. The orcs are going to die easy, but will kill even easier.

Old January 10th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Go Legoboy and Warforged!
Old January 10th, 2011, 07:17 PM

noname Woo who?

While I feel that the Captain may have a more stable and manageable army, I am going to have to go with legoboy on this one.

This map is well-suited for Mika to dance around on and possibly even get in a good position to assassinate Raelin. The Warforged Soldiers are pretty solid too (and look awesome) and seem to be a good counter to the Death Chasers battle rush. It's going to be difficult to hold a glyph against tactical switch. I am also counting on those Ogres getting reverse counter-struck quite a bit.

Lets get em legoboy!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports