Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old June 25th, 2011, 01:24 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of The Sewer Entrance

Ok, now I see what you guys are seeing. I used the same picture of level 4 on levels 5 & 6. Oops, fixed now.

Cheers
Old June 25th, 2011, 08:03 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Cue the dancing girls...

Map is completely rebuilt from the PDF, and everything looks great!

Twilight Zone moment... When I put the map together, I was missing a 2-hex concrete piece for Level 18. Uh oh! I looked in my Marvel terrain tub, counted the 2-hex concrete pieces in there, and there were 8. Now, 7 comes in a Marvel Master Set. So I took the 2-hex piece, then placed it on Level 18. So that meant that Johnny's map only used 6, right? No, I counted the pieces on his PDF, and he used 7. So I probably forgot to use a piece when I built johnny's right? I went back to the scenario thread to check my picture, and the piece is there. Here's the thing: when I tore down johnny's map, I simply placed the individual pieces grouped by type on and around my card table.

So... How did that 2-hex concrete piece get from my card table back into the tub?

Dooo doooo doooo dooo....

I checked the Scenario PDF, and that build is identical to this. So I don't think another rebuild will be necessary.

Oh, and A3n, I've mentioned this before, but I can't say this enough: I >>>love<<< the way you indicate ladders on your PDF's. Makes map building such a joy!

As always, a pleasure to serve you guys!
Old June 25th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks DavidHTML.
Old September 16th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Links updated, but jpeg needs moving.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 16th, 2012, 05:15 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Fixed .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios