Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old May 6th, 2009, 09:38 PM

Antifascist is surprisingly tart
Re: WAVE 9 INFO from HouseMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Happy Father's Day to Me.
If my wife can buy herself a $200 dollar CriCut diecut doohickey for Mother's Day and her birthday, then surely I can buy myself some 'scape - lots and lots of Scape!

Thanks for the great descriptions Sandra.

I am pumped.
That's perhaps the greatest argument for fatherhood that I have ever seen. Enjoy Dad's Day!
Old May 6th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim View Post
I bet overlord = warlord or hivelord, but likely not a new class of marro.

I would put my money on warlord to enhance Groks.
I agree, and I hope you're right. I love Groks!
It's been discussed before and I think the conclusion was that the last part of the marro names shows where they rank.

Na- male hivelord (examples Tor-Kul-Na, Su-Bak-Na)
Ga- female hivelord (Wo-Sa-Ga)
Sa- warlord (Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa)
Shi- warwitch (Kee-Mo-Shi)
Ra- overlord (Tul-Bak-Ra)

So I'd bet that Tul-Bak-Ra is going to be a whole new class of marro. Hurray!
Old May 6th, 2009, 09:54 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't think anyone has brought this up yet (in either thread) but could "-Ra" translate to femaile warlord? I know it says Tul-Bak-Ra is an overlord, but the package descriptions have been known to exaggerate in the past.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old May 6th, 2009, 10:03 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sweet!

I'd guess the overlord is really a warlord, but that may just be wishful thinking. Transportation? I didn't think mobility was really a problem for the Marro. (Just wait until you see a horde of drones teleport right up to your start zone...)

I'm guessing the sketch we saw earlier was a divider?

Fun stuff. (Shouldn't this be in the 'News' section?)
Old May 6th, 2009, 10:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
I don't think anyone has brought this up yet (in either thread) but could "-Ra" translate to femaile warlord? I know it says Tul-Bak-Ra is an overlord, but the package descriptions have been known to exaggerate in the past.
'Marro overlord Tul-Bak-Ra uses his advanced alien powers...'

So not a female.

I said it in the other thread, and I'll say it again. Tul-Bak-Ra should be a giant brain monster overlord, because it would be awsome.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 6th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

Another great thing about this announcement: they didn't waste efforts making pirates!

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old May 6th, 2009, 10:35 PM

Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker Queenmojo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Another great thing about this announcement: they didn't waste efforts making pirates!

I couldn't agree more

We are friends, ouch.
Old May 6th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Quote:
I bet overlord = warlord or hivelord, but likely not a new class of marro.

I would put my money on warlord to enhance Groks.
I agree, and I hope you're right. I love Groks!
It's been discussed before and I think the conclusion was that the last part of the marro names shows where they rank.

Na- male hivelord (examples Tor-Kul-Na, Su-Bak-Na)
Ga- female hivelord (Wo-Sa-Ga)
Sa- warlord (Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa)
Shi- warwitch (Kee-Mo-Shi)
Ra- overlord (Tul-Bak-Ra)

So I'd bet that Tul-Bak-Ra is going to be a whole new class of marro. Hurray!
I just don't see the marro as that mired down in bureaucracy.

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old May 6th, 2009, 10:53 PM

MadNik has disabled reputation

Oh great, a common, ranged squad, with flying... hitting the other side of the board in on the first turn.
I smell overused already
Everything else sounds great though!
Old May 6th, 2009, 11:04 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadNik View Post
Oh great, a common, ranged squad, with flying... hitting the other side of the board in on the first turn.
I smell overused already
Everything else sounds great though!
Well, they're crossbows, so they may be relatively short range. (Range 2?) Kyrie squads tend to be expensive, too; I'm guessing they'll fit right in.
Old May 6th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

I would say they have a short range, possibly 4. Much more than that and they can become broken; much less and they might as well be melee. That's my 2 cents.

In other news though: my beloved Omnicrons just got stronger! It said that they have an ability to "shut down" the traitor soulborgs so maybe we have another effective Q9 counter? :crosses fingers:
Old May 6th, 2009, 11:28 PM

I wonder if it will be "non-jandar" soulborgs or have other restrictions. I don't mind seeing Q9 and rats taking a hit in the metagame, but it's too bad the DWxK series would take the same hit.

(Actually, it probably wouldn't make them any less likely than they already are...i.e. not at all.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units