Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 12th, 2015, 10:41 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Zettian Deathwings

It is our pleasure, though I can take no credit for this particular aspect of it. Our Rules Team does the post-release work on this sort of thing, and I do not participate in their discussions.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 12th, 2015, 10:56 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Thanks for listening to our concerns and coming up with the revision.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I appreciate the work
+1 and +1.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old June 15th, 2015, 07:30 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

It makes me think about Kheris Fhen and to issues about the wording of Nhah Scirh Shield 17... I suppose that if the Deathwings had to go through SoV, they would have met the same cons argument about the complexity of the wording ahah.

All in all, I just wanted to warn that the PDF doesn't include the basic side... ^^

Also, I don't understand the name of the unit... When it comes to Zettians, we can see 2 kind of namings :
- special units has a name in Death + qualification. See :
  • Deathwalker 9k/8k/7k
  • Deathreavers
  • Deathstalkers
  • Deathcommander
- On the other side, generic units, with their rôle on Alpha Prime + Zettian :
  • Zettian Guards
  • Zettian Infantry
And here, we have... Zettian Deathwings. It looks redundant no ? Why this choice ?

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old June 15th, 2015, 10:28 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
It makes me think about Kheris Fhen and to issues about the wording of Nhah Scirh Shield 17...
For what it's worth, Nhah Scirh Shield had issues with how it felt when it played and with Deflection stacking on top of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
I suppose that if the Deathwings had to go through SoV, they would have met the same cons argument about the complexity of the wording ahah.
The Detonation SA is fairly straightforward, actually. The wording is not complex in itself, but it had to be worked just right to not cause issues with other cards or in specific scenarios. When the SoV is faced with a situation like that (a power that is not too complicated on its face but needs special care to work correctly in all situations), it would get the same treatment that the Deathwings got in C3V Editing if it were passed by the judges. If the judges felt that the power were too complicated to begin with, or that it would need to be modified in nonsignificant ways to work correctly, then they would probably reject the card.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 15th, 2015, 06:50 PM

ifstream Woo who?

I bought three units on ebay. I then played a short game with just the three units and was impressed. I have bought another 3 units from ebay to make it 6 total. Might be over kill, but these things are very cheap.
Old December 23rd, 2015, 10:57 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Are these pointy fellows ever going to get a set of Basic stats?
Old October 7th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

The wording on Hyper Speed is confusing. After reading enough comments it's my understanding that you hyperspeed at the end of your turn, with those who have attacked or could have attacked?

You cannot hyperspeed after your movement phase, then proceed to attack phase, and hypderspeed once more? Correct?
Old October 7th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
The wording on Hyper Speed is confusing. After reading enough comments it's my understanding that you hyperspeed at the end of your turn, with those who have attacked or could have attacked?

You cannot hyperspeed after your movement phase, then proceed to attack phase, and hypderspeed once more? Correct?
That's correct.
Old October 7th, 2016, 12:03 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post

That's correct.
Thanks dude
Old October 7th, 2016, 02:17 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Last tournament I went to, one of these guys blew itself up into my full life Q9 and destroyed it. It was the only game I lost that night. So they definitely fill their point value and then some.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 7th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I hate the little buggers, on the ground that they've wrecked me in a tournament game.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 7th, 2016, 11:39 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Are these pointy fellows ever going to get a set of Basic stats?
Is that a no, then? The Deathwings are a big hole in my unnecessarily thorough and otherwise-complete records.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs