Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 28th, 2007, 09:22 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by thezandcshow
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
Quote:
Originally Posted by thezandcshow
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Like this one?
<snip see above>
Yes, I've seen that alleged picture. But in the packaging.
Ok, well, how about the photo of the figs in the case at Gencon? click the photo for a larger pic
Yeah, I just wanna see the packaging. Okay?
Currently the only packaging shots we have are in the first post of this thread collected from the magazine being discussed. Since that is the point of the thread, I figured you meant you wanted a better shot of the "real" figs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News