Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 26th, 2020, 12:30 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Quozl's Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Acid breath is nasty.
Yeah it does have an odor that's a bit toxic.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 30th, 2020, 05:35 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Any other comments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
A new one for you to workshop:

FIN FANG FOOM
DRAGON
UNIQUE HERO
TELEPATH
INSIDIOUS
HUGE 12

LIFE 12
MOVE 7
RANGE 1
ATTACK 7
DEFENSE 7
(?) POINTS

HIBERNATION
Fin Fang Foom starts the game anywhere on the battlefield. He cannot take a turn until he is attacked or receives wounds.

DOUBLE ATTACK
After attacking, Fin Fang Foom can attack one additional time.

ACID BREATH
Before attacking, you may choose up to 3 figures within 4 clear sight spaces to be affected by acid breath. Roll an unblockable attack die against each chosen figure. If a skull is rolled, roll an unblockable attack die one additional time against that figure.

SUPERSTRENGTH
FLYING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 30th, 2020, 05:41 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Hibernation is pretty pointless as is. Turn one just attack him with whoever you have with the weakest attack to try to not deal him wounds, then you get him. Otherwise if you even specify Opponents, I would just completely ignore him until I mop up the rest of the army. And it doesn't address LEAs or anything like that, which would be unthematic if he's technically sleeping.
Old November 30th, 2020, 05:45 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You don't find value in having him start anywhere on the battlefield?

Quote:
Old November 30th, 2020, 05:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I feel like you could do something cool with "he's a giant and does giant things."
Quote:
MASSIVE SWIPE
After attacking an adjacent figure with Fin Fang Foom, you may attack another figure that is adjacent to both Fin Fang Foom and the previously attacked figure. You may attack as many figures as possible this way, but you may not attack the same figure more than once.
I like Hibernation a lot, but I'd maybe specify he has to take a wound? I think there's some cool theme in your own team have to "wake" the dragon. Maybe make him slow and lumbering so there's more of a question of where to start him on the battlefield?
Old November 30th, 2020, 05:50 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
You don't find value in having him start anywhere on the battlefield?
Maybe on a huge battlefield, just not for any normal 1v1 maps I use. With 7 move and flying I'm not terribly concerned about his initial placement, especially if the tradeoff is having to waste an attack I could take against an opponent to hit FFF. And even on a huge map you still have to get close enough to shoot him.
Old November 30th, 2020, 05:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Some mechanic where he wakes up after a certain number of rounds may work.
How many points are you shooting for here?

He looks devastating.
Old November 30th, 2020, 06:05 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

He's an Event Hero, right?

I agree with LP on Hibernation. You can't do anything with him, so either the opponent sets up for a bunch of turns while you do nothing, or if you have allies your opponent just takes them out first. Tornado's idea of having him wake up after a certain number of rounds could be cool, but it's still just waiting around for time to pass.

I'd also specify that Hibernation can't place him next to an enemy figure or in the opponent's start zone or something.
Old November 30th, 2020, 08:02 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

I was also wondering if FFF is Event Hero caliber. I’d probably say he is
Old November 30th, 2020, 08:05 PM

Unfortunately, Event Heroes have built-in Mental Shield. FFF has been mind controlled a few times and it would be unthematic for him not to be able to be mind controlled.

Quote:
Old November 30th, 2020, 08:09 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm pretty sure about half our Event Heroes have been mind controlled at some point, and I don't really see "being mind controlled" as the most iconic thing about FFF. If he's unique, her's going to face a massive cost boost just under the weight of being way more powerful than probably every other Unique Hero there is. (With maybe our 500 pointer as competition.)

Last edited by MrNobody; November 30th, 2020 at 08:25 PM.
Old November 30th, 2020, 08:39 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I’d definitely say he should be an Event Hero IMO. Any mind control stuff can just be represented by you being able to draft him at all.

Honestly the current version Hibernate is pretty useful. Place him 12 spaces from your start zone (or whatever your threat range ends up at for whoever gets your first turn, 12 is fairly common) and attack him on a turn you’d otherwise not be doing anything and you have effectively taken two turns with him.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy