Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 27th, 2013, 07:29 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Public Announcements - VYDAR'S BETRAYAL BEGINS!

Thank you, but I mostly play Heroscape because I'm a full retard when it comes to painting. xD

I'll pass the information to the others anyway, thanks again.

Old March 27th, 2013, 07:33 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Well only 2 or 3 of each figure available in Beholder the Bargains, not even enough for one player. xD

And almost all the other sellers are sold out or don't sell the 3 figures.

Good luck for those who want them!
Sorry Foudzing,

When we announced the use of these figures...there were enough to supply our fanbase...but since we do not have to the funds to buy up figures to control the supply...we have to rely on the volatility of the business. This is why I stress buying early when we release figures' information in the C3V Public Miniature Information Thread. When we release the info in that thread, we have determined availability at that time is sufficient for Heroscaper's needs. Unfortunately since we use figures from other games, miniatures may dry up over time...while we test out designs.

-ZB, wishing he won the lottery so he could avoid these situations in the future (and yes I would do that for you all if I could)

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old March 27th, 2013, 08:28 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I often dream of winning the lottery and then buying heroscape lol.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 27th, 2013, 08:32 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Hi guys.

Some people on the french crew are asking, where to buy tke skeletons and the raiders, they seems to be not very avalaible.

Any site? Tip?
I couldn't find the Pathfind skeleton, so I am proxying it with this one. Very similar.
Old March 27th, 2013, 08:33 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
Quote:
Hi guys.

Some people on the french crew are asking, where to buy tke skeletons and the raiders, they seems to be not very avalaible.

Any site? Tip?
I couldn't find the Pathfind skeleton, so I am proxying it with this one. Very similar.
You can play them in Heroscape Online for free

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 27th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Bogue View Post
Quote:
Hi guys.

Any site? Tip?
You can play them in Heroscape Online for free
No thank you, I don't want to give people free wins in the Online League.

Last edited by Foudzing; March 27th, 2013 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Nice trap!
Old March 27th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

For myself, as a tournament director, I'd be fine with any combination of suitable skeleton minis, as long as the card was right. My Skeletons of Annnelinita (or whatever ) can do double duty.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 28th, 2013, 12:17 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

That is the absolute BEAUTY of HeroScape... aside from having the C3V Team choosing figures for potential inclusion into our universe, checking their availability for the fan base, designing via committee workable stats that everyone can sort-of agree on, and playtesting them for weeks before going to official publication ...pratically ANY character set CAN BE adapted to the simplistic mechanics of a HeroScape card with MOVE, RANGE, ATTACK, and DEFENSE abilities. Heck, for non-tournament home games you can use GI Joes and Barbies, and I would not care if someone wanted to use a My Lil' Pony, Littlest Petshop, TMNT, or Disney character figurine as a "PROXY' if they had lost one (maybe the dog ate it) or forgot to bring it with them to the place we were meeting to play.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old April 1st, 2013, 12:14 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey, Grut Orc fans! We've got another unit in public playtesting just for you. It took us a while to find acceptable Grut Orc miniatures, but a certain new-ish VC member found them at last. Thanks, mysterious VC member!
Old April 1st, 2013, 12:47 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey, Grut Orc fans! We've got another unit in public playtesting just for you. It took us a while to find acceptable Grut Orc miniatures, but a certain new-ish VC member found them at last. Thanks, mysterious VC member!
Mustn't....click....link...probably...lame...April...Fool's...joke...m ustn't...ARGH!

Edit: Clicked...link...my eyes....they burn!!!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 1st, 2013, 04:54 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
That is the absolute BEAUTY of HeroScape... aside from having the C3V Team choosing figures for potential inclusion into our universe, checking their availability for the fan base, designing via committee workable stats that everyone can sort-of agree on, and playtesting them for weeks before going to official publication ...pratically ANY character set CAN BE adapted to the simplistic mechanics of a HeroScape card with MOVE, RANGE, ATTACK, and DEFENSE abilities. Heck, for non-tournament home games you can use GI Joes and Barbies, and I would not care if someone wanted to use a My Lil' Pony, Littlest Petshop, TMNT, or Disney character figurine as a "PROXY' if they had lost one (maybe the dog ate it) or forgot to bring it with them to the place we were meeting to play.
Now while I haven't gone that far, I have found that Lego skeletons are nice proxies for both of the Skeleton squads.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 03:00 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Surprised to see no discussion of the new squads yet...!

In retrospect I'm not a huge fan of the Microcorp name, since it was an aquatic colony in Risk 2210, but I don't see why the corporation couldn't expand a few years down the line, or hire out mercenaries, or what have you. Really like the feel behind Heavy Weapon - it reflects the sculpts very well and seems like it'd play pretty cleanly.

Nhah Scirh are power-wise exactly what I'd expected... dragon-killers with some solid hero-hunting utility in general. Putting them with Valkrill is interesting... I'd probably put them with Utgar, but the sculpts do look a bit more Valkrill.

Not a huge fan of the card, though... having one of each type of figure used would be okay, as would going with four of one, or even 50/50, but three of one variety of unit and one other random dude just looks weird to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs