Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old January 15th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Spider-Man Clone Saga Master Set

So how close are we to finishing this set? I haven't heard much since I finished working on the rulebook. Hopefully we can release this soon after the FF4 set.
Old January 15th, 2011, 08:55 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Spider-Man Clone Saga Master Set

I'm still working on the Sticky Web Glyph & those DOs.
Old January 15th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

And I told those guys today that I wasn't going to be part of another Master Set. Hehe, figured I'd throw them a little curveball.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 15th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Well I assumed you meant after this one. This one is just too cool to not finish.
Old January 16th, 2011, 02:58 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Did you need me to proofread the DO cards for City Bus and Taxi?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 16th, 2011, 07:35 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Well I actually haven't done the write ups yet, I am still securing the supply of the Buses, Taxi's & Tram cars for our retail of them. So far they are offering 500 of each & throwing in the street signs. But I am still negotiating to try & get the mix we want.

Now assuming we can get the mix we want of 250 Trams, 500 Buses, & 750 Taxi's & I can convince them to keep the same price as we will still be buying the 1500 pieces, with freight that will make the set of 1 Tram car, 2 buses, 3 Taxis & 6 asst. Street Signs rounded up $7.62 (but that's Australian Dollars remember). Now we decided that we would keep 5% incase of faults so we would need to work that back into the package cost. So the total cost for the pieces would be $8.04AU.

So I am now waiting on Whitestuff's cost to package these so we can get the final packaged cost price. Don't forget we decided 110% mark-up, 10% of which is solely for the advertising. So if the packaging price comes to less then $2 the RRP should be around the $21AU mark, which would be in the range of our agreed reasonable target price. At $21AU we would still need to sell 119 packages to break even. Anything after that goes straight to our kitty for the next project & hopefully start making some money on it.

Thoughts?

Cheers

Last edited by A3n; January 16th, 2011 at 08:42 AM.
Old January 16th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Great work here, guys. Do you have the golden web markers mocked up for us to look at yet?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 16th, 2011, 11:07 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Well I actually haven't done the write ups yet, I am still securing the supply of the Buses, Taxi's & Tram cars for our retail of them. So far they are offering 500 of each & throwing in the street signs. But I am still negotiating to try & get the mix we want.

Now assuming we can get the mix we want of 250 Trams, 500 Buses, & 750 Taxi's & I can convince them to keep the same price as we will still be buying the 1500 pieces, with freight that will make the set of 1 Tram car, 2 buses, 3 Taxis & 6 asst. Street Signs rounded up $7.62 (but that's Australian Dollars remember). Now we decided that we would keep 5% incase of faults so we would need to work that back into the package cost. So the total cost for the pieces would be $8.04AU.

So I am now waiting on Whitestuff's cost to package these so we can get the final packaged cost price. Don't forget we decided 110% mark-up, 10% of which is solely for the advertising. So if the packaging price comes to less then $2 the RRP should be around the $21AU mark, which would be in the range of our agreed reasonable target price. At $21AU we would still need to sell 119 packages to break even. Anything after that goes straight to our kitty for the next project & hopefully start making some money on it.

Thoughts?

Cheers
Very nice. Remember we agreed to have those Optional Rules about the buses being placed vertically.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 16th, 2011, 02:30 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Did we ever decide if we still wanted to do the school children as Equipment glyphs on the Bus's card or not?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 16th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Did we ever decide if we still wanted to do the school children as Equipment glyphs on the Bus's card or not?
Yeah. I'll be working on those in a few days.

Old January 16th, 2011, 02:46 PM

Sweet. Thanks.

Old January 16th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Prickly Cactus

No problem. I have ideas so we can have different ones for elementary, middle-school and high school.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy