Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 7th, 2017, 10:31 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: How do I start Competitive HS?

Some useful threads:
Heroscape Tournament/Demo Event Guide for Event Organizers (oldy but goody)
Spread the Word: Involve more FLGS - if you want to do at local game store
Simple PNP Tourney System - definitive guide for any tournament director of what you need to be prepared to do
SSS Tournament Sheet OR Tournament Scoring Strip - sheet for players to fill out
Tournament Director Software by Sisyphus
Partial Scoring Sheet weesel99, updated with D3 by Johnnylama
Draft Tournament Sheet by me. See Draft Tournament - Options and Tips for TDs if you want to run a draft tourney
@AliasQTip has some great resources on his website

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion