Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 3rd, 2011, 10:15 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Smile Happy Birthday to Heroscapers! The Big 5!

I may have it wrong, but I believe that today is Heroscapers' 5th Birthday! I haven't seen another thread celebrating this, so I hope no one minds that I start one. (Or just go ahead and put up 5 links to all the threads that I missed ...)

Whether another thread is out there or not, I want to say how grateful I am for Scapers. Thanks to early friendship and support by people like Cavalier and RevDyer (among many others), I've come to deeply enjoy the minutes I carve out of my day to spend here.

Whatever the state of Heroscape (and it's been up and down over the years), this community has been active and fun and supportive.

My thanks to Truth and all the Admins and Mods and Members who make this place the most distinctive cyber-oasis I know of--I love Scapers and am glad it is here for all of us.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 10:33 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Happy Birthday to Heroscapers! The Big 5!

Happy birthday, Heroscapers!

This place has become a bigger part of my life than I ever would have thought possible when I joined almost four years ago. I'm grateful for the people I've met and the interactions I've had here, and I hope that'll continue for some time.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 10:37 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

This board is the best.

Happy birthday, thanks to Colby and thanks to all the site Admins and Moderators, current ones like Lord Raidor, Xotli and Aldin (and Mmirg the Moderator), and the ones we don't see anymore like Netherspirit and Justjohn.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 3rd, 2011, 10:40 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is indeed a fantastic board. Not only because of all the Heroscape resources, but the advice and guidance as well. This site has directly led to much greater gaming enjoyment at my household as well as with new friends as well.

Thank you everyone, both those like Truth that have created this site and those that maintain and contribute to it, but those that offer guidance to everyone as well!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old May 3rd, 2011, 10:43 AM
has been BANNED

airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker

Gotta love it.

I wish I got into the game a lot earlier then I did, I guess it's better late then never.

Even though I have only been around for over a year, I appreciate this site as much as the guys that have been around here since day 1. From the strategy section all the way to the humor you guys post, love it all.

Thank you 'scapers, Happy Birthday.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 11:16 AM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Happy birthday Heroscapers.

Not only has this site help me with Heroscape, but it also helped me with my Grammer. When I first joined I thought What is this place when people picked on me for my bad grammer but now looking back I see that they where helping me not picking on me. It brought my grammer score from a 75 to a 89.

Thank Heroscapers.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old May 3rd, 2011, 11:20 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by marroking1 View Post
Not only has this site help me with Heroscape, but it also helped me with my Grammer.
Next we will work on your spelling.

= =
Old May 3rd, 2011, 12:05 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marroking1 View Post
Not only has this site help me with Heroscape, but it also helped me with my Grammer.
Next we will work on your spelling.
I have dyslexia. I need to Download Spell Check to avoid that problem of Spelling issues.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old May 3rd, 2011, 12:11 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I have a brother with an unusual manifestation of dyslexia that makes him spell everything phonetically, too. Spell check helps him, but even at age 27 he still sometimes makes mistakes the spell checker won't catch: "watter" for "water," "lightening" for "lightning," and so on.

Anyway, it's tough to fight your own genes, but he's made his way through many years of fancy education.

I certainly wasn't trying to hurt your feelings & apologize if I did.

= =
Old May 3rd, 2011, 12:12 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I have to say that I love Firefox's spell check. Sadly it's not supported at work, but it's a nice help when I'm on my home computer.

The best part of Scapers are the people here. I couldn't even begin to list all the people here that have shown me kindnesses and friendship.

I look forward to many more years of excellent conversations here. My thanks to you all for making this the kind of place that it is. What a site, what great people.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 12:17 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
The best part of Scapers are the people here. I couldn't even begin to list all the people here that have shown me kindnesses and friendship.
Bite me.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 3rd, 2011, 12:19 PM
Adrian Monk

Yup, people just like Jim!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion