Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old March 15th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Facelift of Valhalla Map

Hello,

I made 2 years ago a kind of puzzle with the map of Valhalla (remember, this one) and to make it, I had to erase the... anyway !

Since this project, a new one appeared : to do a face-lift of the old map of Valhalla presented by Hasbro !
The objective is to make a more realistic and colored map of Valhalla. And in bonus, to put on it every information we have about the actual geography of Valhalla (regions, citys, battlefields...).

For that, I used the original map, the updated map in the Ticalla Jungle extension, and a few other sources (rule books, scenarios...). Nothing should be missing !

So here it is, and you can also download it at full size : the map fits in a 11" x 17" page in 300dpi... perfect to print !
Link to download is here. ("Download" at the top right of the page)

(clic on the image for a BIG sized version ! )

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by DanieLoche; October 9th, 2019 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Newest version 300 dpi. 8)
Old March 15th, 2014, 05:55 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Face-lift of Valhalla's World

Awesome!

I would give you +rep if I could but I'm all out for today.
Old March 15th, 2014, 05:58 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Awesome!

I would give you +rep if I could but I'm all out for today.
I got him Mega . Great job DL, this looks very cool.
Old March 16th, 2014, 01:13 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks !

I just changed 2-3 details (added the name of a Sea, changed the color of the little hexes...).

And many thanks to AliasQTip that gave me the idea of doing this, when I saw an unfinished blue map of Valhalla that he made. ^_^

French Forum's admin.
Old March 16th, 2014, 03:28 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Nice! Excellent job, sir!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 16th, 2014, 04:59 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

Printing it off, pinning it to my wall.
Well done!

My only questions are the following.
What maps are Jandar's Summoning Circle and Ruins of Rennoc?
Old March 17th, 2014, 02:49 PM
Marcel Marceau

Wow, I'm glad to read this !

Ruins of Rennoc are mentionned in the official scenerio from VW (you can find it here).
Jandar's Summoning circle is not linked to a specific map, it is only mentioned in Thormun's Journal.
The first map released by Hasbro used only places linked to battlefields that they created for the rulebooks, but more places were quoted after, mainly in the bio. and in Thormun's Journal.

I'll update the map each time I'll find new places.

French Forum's admin.
Old April 18th, 2014, 11:26 AM
Marcel Marceau

Update :
Added Bay of Sorron's, Yealand Valley, Uncharted Swamp and Gronnd Lake.
Source : Ticalla Jungle interior box.

French Forum's admin.
Old June 16th, 2014, 02:56 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is it known where Morindan is? Would it be safe to assume it is in Bleakwoode somewhere?

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 16th, 2014, 04:04 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

It's on Feylund, the planet of the elves.
Old June 16th, 2014, 05:55 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
It's on Feylund, the planet of the elves.
I guess reading that side of the card might have helped... Thanks for helping with my stupidity

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old June 16th, 2014, 06:31 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

It just needs dotted lines between Haukeland and Ticalla, and Haukeland and Ekstrom, and you've got a good Risk-type map....

(Awesome map!)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions