Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old August 23rd, 2017, 07:59 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotcakes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
I can see your point. Maybe drop her life to 3. Should we raise her defense to represent the ice walls etc.
I like the idea of her having low life high defense. I could honestly see her with defense of 6. She was able to instantly build ice walls to block arrows
I agree

ICE FORTRESS
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, if Elsa rolls at least one shield, block all damage and the attacking figure cannot attack or move for the duration of the round.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 10:43 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like where this is going and it is why I brought her here. However with the idea of her basically freezing her attackers. I can see her freezing say Syvarris who can be shooting from 9 spaces away. Also could we extend the ice wall/fortress so Elsa can protect allies. Like this.

ICE FORTRESS
When Elsa or any friendly figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Elsa is rolling defense dice against a normal attack, if they roll at least one shield, block all damage. If the attacking figure is within 4 clear sight spaces of Elsa, that figure cannot attack or move for the duration of the round.

This would represent Elsa seeing an ally in danger and shielding them. Or is that too much? Maybe adjacent allies only.
Old August 24th, 2017, 08:20 AM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think she would be better as a bit selfish and isolationist, affecting only herself. Her friendlies, the snowmen, she just rebuilds.

ICE FORTRESS
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, if Elsa rolls at least one shield, block all damage. If the attacking figure is within 4 clear sight spaces of Elsa, it cannot move or attack for the duration of the round.

Old August 29th, 2017, 07:59 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok here is an updated card with the new ice fortress on it as well as her life lowered to 3 and her defense raised to 6 to represent the ice walls.
Old August 29th, 2017, 08:11 PM

Personality "Caring" -> "Dauntless" ?

Attack 3 -> 2 ?

Points ??? -> 160 ?

Here are some thoughts:

SNOW QUEEN

All snow spaces within 2 spaces of Elsa are considered Heavy Snow and all land spaces within 2 spaces of Elsa that aren't lava are considered snow spaces. All water spaces within 2 spaces of Elsa are considered ice spaces. When moving, Elsa may count Heavy Snow and Slippery Ice as 1 space each. When attacking, if the defending figure is on snow or ice, Elsa may roll 1 additional attack die.

DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN 11
Instead of taking a turn with Elsa, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, place one of your previously destroyed Snowman figures on a space adjacent to Elsa. Any Elemental with the lce Cold special power that you control may be considered a Snowman.

DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN 11 (vS)
Instead of taking a turn with Elsa, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, place one of your previously destroyed Snowman figures on a snow space adjacent to Elsa. You may consider any Elemental with the lce Cold special power a Snowman.

DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN 11 (vA)
Instead of taking a turn with Elsa, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, place any previously destroyed Snowman figure on a snow space adjacent to Elsa. You may consider any Elemental with the lce Cold special power a Snowman.

DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN 11 (vW)
Instead of taking a turn with Elsa, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, remove all wound markers from the Army Card of any previously destroyed Snowman and place the Snowman figure on a snow space adjacent to Elsa. You may consider any Elemental with the lce Cold special power a Snowman.

ICE FORTRESS
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, if Elsa rolls at least one shield, block all damage. If the attacking figure is within 4 clear sight spaces of Elsa, it cannot move or attack for the duration of the round.

ICE FORTRESS (vI)
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, if Elsa rolls at least one shield, block all damage. If the attacking figure is on snow or ice and Elsa rolled at least one shield, it cannot move or attack for the duration of the round.

Last edited by Confred; August 29th, 2017 at 09:14 PM.
Old August 29th, 2017, 11:40 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

I'm not sure why dauntless would be a better personality, could you please explain?

I'd say with her powers, 3 is a reasonable attack.

As for Do You Want to Build a Snowman, Elsa cam create snow where there is none like inside the castle so I don't think bringing back a snowman should be dependent on a snow tile.

Same thing with Ice fortress. Shouldn't be dependent on a snow or ice tile. But I can see a clause being made to exclude figures on molten lava or lava field spaces
Old August 30th, 2017, 10:56 AM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

With Ice Fortress and 6 defense, I'm a little concerned that Elsa will be near impossible to wound.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 30th, 2017, 02:38 PM

I agree that her abilities should not be based on snow tiles, after all she turned a whole regioncof her country into winter in July.
Old August 30th, 2017, 04:24 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotcakes View Post
With Ice Fortress and 6 defense, I'm a little concerned that Elsa will be near impossible to wound.
Maybe we could change Ice Fortress to apply only with non adjacent attacks? Like the arrow in the movie. So against projectiles she is great at stopping attacks but not so much against an adjacent attack. She is pretty reliant on her powers and not physical fighting
Old August 30th, 2017, 05:44 PM

The predecessor power to ice fortress was against non adjacent attacks. It should still be the same. Did not catch that it wasn't
Old August 31st, 2017, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
I'm not sure why dauntless would be a better personality, could you please explain?
She's haughty and indomitable, "Let it Go" means she will not be daunted by other's rules anymore. From then on, she shall rule her way and none shall stop her.

Old August 31st, 2017, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
I agree that her abilities should not be based on snow tiles, after all she turned a whole regioncof her country into winter in July.
I was thinking her powers could be derivative of her being a Snow Queen. More synergies with that power and Ice Cold, of turning the countryside into winter

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum