Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 14th, 2020, 05:59 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 4 until 4/16

Dignan has a thread dedicated to multiplayer maps, although the build requirements are steep on some of them. We have templates online for some of them; I'm partial to sizzle and six points.[/QUOTE]

This was helpful! Thank you!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old April 14th, 2020, 06:53 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 3 until 4/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post

The chris perkins (0-3) v. crixus33 (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Crixus, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Weston, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2
* Estivara, Otonashi, Sujoah, Venoc Warlord, Fyorlag Spidersx5
crixus33 chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, chris perkins chooses who places first.)
The battle for bottom of the barrel starts in roughly ten minutes.

Due to the high stakes, bidding was fierce. I took my army and Chris countered by taking his. Such drama .

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old April 14th, 2020, 08:22 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

vegie's dad and I starting sometime in the next 40 minutes. EDIT: VD playing my army minus Dumutef x1, 1 squad of deathknights.

EDIT: The Krav Maga were hot early. Taking out a Dumutef and a pair of deathknights. The biggest moment of the game was a Krav surviving a 2v2 attack from a deathknight and then a 4v4 from Boreos. An Initiative switch allowed me to kill Boreos in 6 attacks (2 with height). From there it was a very tough match for VD. He managed to kill 1 Krav due to a misplay by me.

The skull Demon came up next, but I used the not oft played Drow powers of Lollths Attack (on a deathknight) and poison weapons hit on the Skull. VD surrendered when he was down to Khosumet and a deathknight against 8 squad figures and 3 heroes.

Last edited by kevindola; April 14th, 2020 at 09:54 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:44 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A write up of my game earlier.

Chris Perkins got the win. I overextended early taking attacks on MBS while he was still in Raelin's aura. I lost six spiders before taking down MBS. I decided to take a round and a half to retreat and reset. Chris played it safe only sending Eldgrim to get killed as I reset. I made the poor decision to keep pushing on Chris's startzone but at least this time I brought Estivara.

Here I got a few lucky rolls, Estivara got a lucky 19 boosted to a 20 (thanks to a spider on lodin) to one shot Crixus. Same round I got a 15 boosted to 16 to steal an order marker off the mezzodemons. Some hot attacks also whittled the mezzodemons down to 1 exomarker. After this my luck began to dry up.

Sujoah and the spiders managed to take out two mezzos and the knight before 1 spider was left. A round of markers on Sujoah managed to take out Raelin, but the knights took out the big bug. The MW then began to clean up my army handily despite some resistance from Mittens. GG Chris Perkins you played well and thanks for the fun game.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; April 14th, 2020 at 11:25 PM. Reason: seems both of us had the same idea. Two times the reading two times the fun :)
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:49 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got the win v. Crixus33

It was a bit of an uphill battle for Crixus33 given the matchup - my range advantage plus high defense & Mezzos v. spiders.

I built my army very defensively in the startzone (Knights backed by Raelin covering the non-Lava spots near the road) and opened by sending Eldgrim to Kelda to burn it. I then went with MBS for a few turns trying to snipe advancing figures, but didn't hit many skulls before the spiders were on MBS. Round 2 I shifted to Mezzos, and their attacks plus some lava wounds killed the forward spiders. Crixus33 retreated the big bug just before my Crixus OM, so I just positioned Crixus on the road for later.

The next round was mostly positioning with a few small skirmishes - Eldgrim killed a spider and then died and a Mezzo shot a spider.

Round 4 opened with Crixus33 advancing Estivara to use the SA on my Crixus - she hit 2/3 on the special, Crixus went 1/5 defense, and then Estivara hit a 19 (combined with the spider on lodin) killing Crixus in one shot. The spiders then encircled a Mezzo in the north and hit a 15 (combined with lodin) to remove my OM3 on the Mezzos. Lodin was not my friend that turn. For the rest of the round, Crixus33 got my Mezzos down to 1 exo left and I killed about a squad and a half of spiders.

Round 5 I went 2 OMs on Mezzos, which finished most of the spiders but missed the heighted shots on the big bug while losing the last exo and 2 of the Mezzos (to the bug's SA before my last exo was gone). I had OM3 on Knights, which moved up onto the road along with killing one of the last 3 spiders.

Round 6 Crixus33 finally had to bring the big bug into my start zone, and killed Raelin in 2 OMs but died to Knights + Thorgrim attacking for 2 OMs as well.

Round 7 began the slow endgame of my MWs running & gunning against Estivara, Mittens, a few spiders and an Otonashi who never saw the shot coming. Took 3-4 rounds (Mittens lasted a while) but MWs did their thing well.

I won with 3 Knights, Thorgrim, MWs (3 on board), 1 Mezzo, Marcu, & Isamu.
Old April 15th, 2020, 12:17 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Round 3 until 4/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The infectedsloth (3-0) v. Knight of Scape (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Brunak, Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein, Blade Gruts x2, Mindflayer Mastermind
* Nilfheim, Sir Denrick, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx3x1.75
knight of scape chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, infectedsloth chooses who places first.)
Happening tonight at 7:00 Central!

~KoS, fighting to enter the playoffs

EDIT: Got the win over IS after an intense 3 hour game. MBS took some potshots at his army and spent a while dancing around the healing glyph with Denrick, until IS eventually brought Nilfheim out to use the glyph to heal one wound (this lasted about 2 seconds, because Nilf immediately took lava damage). I had positioned my whole army behind the lava near my startzone, keeping Raelin and Nerak blocked off and keeping everyone in their auras. Denrick ran down to engage my army, but that left a space open for Marcu to fly over and attack Nilf from height, which ended up dealing 3 wounds. IS countered by charging with his knights, and brought Ornak down to one life. I put OM 1 on him anyway, and thankfully won initiative. After a close LOS call, Ornak told Marcu to go finish off Nilfheim.

After that, things were looking pretty good, but Denrick survived long enough to finish off Brunak, and the last six knights proved to be very tanky. I'd made a mistake by putting Marcu next to the road where the knights could attack him without moving onto lava, so he died off quickly, and Isamu failed his first vanish roll. The blade gruts and the knights spend a round doing minimal damage to each other (2A 5D vs. 3A 4D), but eventually the knights finished off all of my orcs, and I was left with just the mindflayer to attack with (I'd actually used him a good bit trying to get Denrick to suicide into lava, but the only successful enslave I got was on my own Raelin). The mindflayer sat on a hex of height using mind blast while the knights killed Raelin, and forced them to come to him so I could finally finish them off.

It was a really close game that could definitely have swung the other way with any number of small changes. Thanks for the good time, IS!

Last edited by Knight of Scape; April 16th, 2020 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Battle Report
Old April 16th, 2020, 01:13 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
The kinseth (2-1) v. superfrog (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Kira Jax, Nilfheim, Othkurik The Black Dragon, Greenscale Warriorsx43
* Chen Tang, Master Lao Xin, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zetacron, Shaolin Monksx3
superfrog chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, kinseth chooses who places first.)
Playing today at 2:30 Eastern/11:30 Pacific.

EDIT: Absolutely wild game. Zetacron immediately put 4 wounds on Nilf, who immediately grabbed Kelda. I made a boneheaded gamble for an initiative switch after the first round, and lost big time. Nilf had height on Master Lao and got through for 4 wounds on the 7v6. At that point I moved Master Lao back to try to save my OMs, but didn't plan quite carefully enough and left a spot for Nilf right next to him. Nilf disengaged to attack the Master, but rolled 1/6 and was blocked. Before it was all said and done, I also blocked a 3-skull roll from Nilf with my 1-life Master Lao.

Nilf ended up getting swarmed and downed, and then the greenies went fast. Othkurik tried to save it but got blocked due to Raelin's help and got LEA'd a bit too much. I won with a 1-life Zetacron, a 1-life Master Lao, a 2-life Raelin, and 2 monks.

Last edited by superfrog; April 16th, 2020 at 04:33 PM.
Old April 16th, 2020, 05:17 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The Quarterfinals are on Cage Match.

The dysole (4-0) v. knight of scape (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Brontos, Izumi Samurai, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Banshees of Durgeth Swampx4
* Nilfheim, Sir Denrick, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx3
knight of scape chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, dysole chooses who places first.)

The superfrog (3-1) v. jcustar07 (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Chen Tang, Master Lao Xin, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zetacron, Shaolin Monksx3
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx3, Marrden Nagrubs
jcustar07 chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.)

The dok (3-1) v. agentward (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Deathcommander Mark 3, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Zettian Guards, Deathstalkersx3, Zettian Infantry
* Guilty McCreech, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx4, Red Wyrmlingx5
agentward chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.)

The infectedsloth (3-1) v. kevindola (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Brunak, Isamu, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein, Blade Gruts x2, Mindflayer Mastermind
* Boreos, Khosumet the Darklord, Darkprowl Thrall, Death Knights of Valkrillx4, Dumutef Guardx3, Skull Demon
kevindola chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, infectedsloth chooses who places first.)
Old April 19th, 2020, 01:46 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 35 - Reverse Draft - Quarterfinals until 4/23

Agentward and I starting now. Bidding in progress

EDIT: I'm playing agentward's army minus the red wyrms and 1 raider
Old April 20th, 2020, 06:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Starting now. jcustar took my army without Zetacron.

Quote:
The superfrog (3-1) v. jcustar07 (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx3, Marrden Nagrubs
jcustar07 chooses to bid first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.)
Old April 20th, 2020, 07:49 PM
This is merely a joke.

With Zetacron dropped, Thorian was pointless and both of us could fight over Astrid instead. I got it first and my Raelin-backed hounds held onto the glyph the rest of the game. 4-attack hounds with some decent plague rolls had a successful one-turn Raelin assassination gambit, and were able to hold the level-4 wings. SBN came in to finish the job with his 8 attack, and I won with 4 hounds, SBN, and 3 nagrubs against 2 monks.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 08:59 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

infectedsloth and I are scheduled for today at noon central. Bidding still in process.

EDIT: I am playing IS army -130 (Mind Flayer, Isamu, 2 Blades)

Last edited by kevindola; April 22nd, 2020 at 12:52 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events