Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 21st, 2010, 11:08 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kang - Design Phase

Good stuff Bats. I also like Uncommon Hero for him, very smart.

Is the Temporal Defense supposed to be him stepping out of time to avoid the attack?

Here's some more stuff about him from Marvel Comic Database.

He can do a boatload of stuff. But I guess being Uncommon, others can be made and played together.

Based on his armor that projects a defense shield from 2-20 around him and can withstand a direct hit from a nuclear strike at point blank range, maybe his base defense could go up to 7.

Quote:
Abilities

As Kang: Superior-level Intellect: Though it is hard to gauge Kang's intellect given his futuristic origins, his genius is nothing short of super-human by modern standards. He commands technology beyond the most sophisticated designs of Stark Industries and Doctor Doom, and has made breakthroughs in time travel and robotics. Kang is the only known time traveler (other than his counterpart Immortus) who has the ability to travel through time without creating divergences.

Political Savvy Kang is a brilliant military tactician and a peerless general. Using his considerable charisma, Kang was able to raise an army and conqueror his first world within weeks of building his armor. He has conquered everything within 100 light years from Other Earth, including the counterpart Badoon and Shi'ar empires of his reality. Though he considers it a chore, Kang is also a capable statesman.

Kang conquers.
Added by FF6LockeCole

Skilled Combatant: Kang is a master of both armed and unarmed combat. He has managed to go toe-to-toe with Captain America, and single handedly held back Immortus's time-tossed army for several minutes during the Destiny War.
Indomitable Will: Through sheer force of will, Kang managed to separate himself from his future counterpart Immortus. Kang is absolutely fearless, and will stop at nothing to accomplish his own goals.

ParaphernaliaEdit

Equipment

Kang using one of his armor's many abilities.
Added by FF6LockeCole

Battle Armor: Kang's battle armor is produced from a rare synthetic alloy from the 40th century. It is neuro-kinetic, meaning it responds to his subconscious thoughts. Though Kang has no powers, his armor endows him with rough equivalents of super-human abilities.
  • Enhanced Strength: Gives Kang the ability to lift 5 tons.
  • Durability: The armor has a built in force-field that extends from 2 feet away from his body, outward to 20 feet in all directions. It can withstand even a nuclear strike at point blank range.
  • Anti-Gravity Device: Kang has a device in the gauntlets of his armor that allows him to render objects weighing up to 2.2 tons weightless.
  • Video Communicator: Built into the right wrist is a video communicator, which he can use to stay in contact with his bases from any point in the time-stream.
  • Time Travel: Kang's armor can create temporal divergences, giving him the ability to travel through and manipulate time.
  • Concussive Bolts: Kang can fire concussive blasts from the finger tips of his gauntlets; these blasts have the force of several tons of dynamite.
  • Weaponry: By cracking his fingers, Kang can summon any number of weapons which are transported to him through time-stream instantly.
  • Electric Shock: By flexing his muscles, Kang can activate a powerful electric shock.
  • Hover Pad: Kang has often made use of a hover-pad in his battles.
  • Survival Kit: Kang's armor has a self-contained atmosphere, 30 day supply of food, and waste disposal system.
  • Body Transference: Until recently, Kang employed nano-technology in his helmet's circuitry that enabled him to transfer his mind into a new at the moment of death. Transportation
Possesses a large space ship, capable of travel through both time and space. Weapons

He typically carries various weapons, such as an anti-matter defense screen generator, a "vibration-ray" projector, an electromagnetic field amplifier, neutrino-ray warheaded missile launcher (hand-gun size), electrical paralysis generator, nerve gas sprayer and a molecular expander. He commands a vast array of warriors from across all periods of time, including his own future era, armed with advanced weaponry. He used numerous robots, most notably his Growing Man stimuloids, packed with the "Growth Pollen" of the world Kosmos, which causes them to grow in size and strength by absorbing kinetic energy; this Growth Pollen uses the same energy accessed via the size-changing "Pym Particles" discovered by Dr Hank Pym.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 21st, 2010, 11:20 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

It would be awesome if he had a Special Attack, but I can't see him losing any of the current powers. Great write-up, Bats!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old November 21st, 2010, 11:21 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

He should probably have Flying too, to represent his Hover Disk. Maybe knock his move down one since he will be flying.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old November 21st, 2010, 11:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I wavered on the Hover Disk, especially since the sculpt looks pretty ground bound, but since he can pull things out of time whenever he wants, it does kind of make sense.
Hahma, I actually bumped his defense from my write up of 4 to 6 today after reading the notes you posted in the brainstorming thread.
What's great about most of the things on that list is that they're covered pretty well by his normal stats.
So ... are people all in support of flying and defense of 7? I'm good either way, but I want at least two people in favor before I change so I don't end up changing it right back.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old November 21st, 2010, 11:30 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, and other than the Temporal Defense power, all credit for this write-up really goes to A3n and Griffin and the work they did in the Chronos thread.

Old November 21st, 2010, 11:38 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Brilliant Bats, brilliant. I love the uncommon hero aspect, which is funny that a specific character (non-generic) is uncommon but it is soooo perfect. It will be interesting to see a few of these guys on the field at the same time, especially if Chronos was on the field also, that would make strategy a real headache .

I was wondering if the Time Warp wouldn't be better to activate before moving. Sort of like how he likes to warp in & then attack people. I think that would help him out to be more of the aggressor that he is.

Cheers
Old November 21st, 2010, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Old
Quote:
TIME WARP
After taking a turn with Kang, you may place Kang on any unoccupied Temporal Displacement Glyph on the battlefield and take one additional turn with Kang. Place the Temporal Displacement Glyph on this card. If Kang was engaged when using Time Warp he will only take leaving engagement attacks from figures with the Temporal Defense special power.

New
Quote:
TIME WARP
After taking a turn with Kang, you may remove one unoccupied Glyph of Temporal Displacement from the battlefield and place it on this card, then place Kang on the space the Glyph of Temporal Displacement previously occupied
. When Kang uses Time Warp he will only take leaving engagement attacks from figures with the Temporal Defense special power.
I modeled the order of actions in the power more closely to Time Bandit, this way every thing is directed to the player in the correct order.

Also, the last line needed touching up to accommodate our SirG aesthetic. Now I need to go suggest that wording be updated on Chronos' card as well.
Crap, I just realized that Griff's new wording totally deleted the additional turn from the power. Was that intentional, Griff? Because the additional turn is a major part of the appeal here, in my opinion.

Old November 21st, 2010, 11:55 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
So ... are people all in support of flying and defense of 7? I'm good either way, but I want at least two people in favor before I change so I don't end up changing it right back.
I would be in support of it, but like Spidey said, maybe drop the move by one, kind of like Darkseid not being in such a hurry. (though he can time travel, so he can get places pretty quick if he wants too. )

I don't know a ton about him, but he's been a pretty tough opponent for the Avengers over time. Actually, I was just reading the current Avengers stuff and basically Kang had messed with the timeline and the universe was going to be destroyed. So somehow Iron Man and I forget who, travel into the future and meet up with a gray-haired Tony Stark Iron Man and a gray-haired Hulk (funny). Basically, Kang and Ultron had gone to war and messed up the time thing. So Iron Man (younger one) and some other Avengers meet up with Ultron in the future and talk him into losing the war with Kang (it was a tough sell, but ultimately, Ultron was able to tell that the Avengers weren't B.S.ing him about the universe ending if Kang won, so when Kang appeared for the showdown, Kang took a dive. It pissed Kang off as it wasn't a challenge and he went on his way doing whatever. The Avengers went back to their time to meet up with other Avengers that stayed back to fight the crazy monsters unleashed on NY by the timeline deal. The monsters disappeared and all was good.

Old November 21st, 2010, 11:55 PM

I'm thinking it should be this:

TIME WARP
After taking a turn with Kang, you may remove one unoccupied Glyph of Temporal Displacement from the battlefield and place it on this card, then place Kang on the space the Glyph of Temporal Displacement previously occupied and take one additional turn with Kang. When Kang uses Time Warp he will only take leaving engagement attacks from figures with the Temporal Defense special power.

Old November 21st, 2010, 11:57 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Old
Quote:
TIME WARP
After taking a turn with Kang, you may place Kang on any unoccupied Temporal Displacement Glyph on the battlefield and take one additional turn with Kang. Place the Temporal Displacement Glyph on this card. If Kang was engaged when using Time Warp he will only take leaving engagement attacks from figures with the Temporal Defense special power.

New
Quote:
TIME WARP
After taking a turn with Kang, you may remove one unoccupied Glyph of Temporal Displacement from the battlefield and place it on this card, then place Kang on the space the Glyph of Temporal Displacement previously occupied
. When Kang uses Time Warp he will only take leaving engagement attacks from figures with the Temporal Defense special power.
I modeled the order of actions in the power more closely to Time Bandit, this way every thing is directed to the player in the correct order.

Also, the last line needed touching up to accommodate our SirG aesthetic. Now I need to go suggest that wording be updated on Chronos' card as well.
Crap, I just realized that Griff's new wording totally deleted the additional turn from the power. Was that intentional, Griff? Because the additional turn is a major part of the appeal here, in my opinion.

Yeah, I saw an earlier discussion between you two and the mention of leaving engagement from the second turn. Then I looked at the original post and I'm like, "what second turn?" So now I know where it went.

Old November 21st, 2010, 11:57 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
I'm thinking it should be this:

TIME WARP
After taking a turn with Kang, you may remove one unoccupied Glyph of Temporal Displacement from the battlefield and place it on this card, then place Kang on the space the Glyph of Temporal Displacement previously occupied and take one additional turn with Kang. When Kang uses Time Warp he will only take leaving engagement attacks from figures with the Temporal Defense special power.

Groovy.

Old November 21st, 2010, 11:58 PM

First post updated with move of 4 and flying.
Any thoughts from anyone about my proposed wording change for Time Warp, or thoughts from anyone else on a defense of 7?

Edit: Hahma I'm going to change the wording for Time Warp.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library