Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 1st, 2016, 11:32 AM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker
Re: Gen Con 2016

I hope it's not too late for a question. Basically it's a confirmation. Some of the events have an 18 figure restriction, some have a 24 hex restriction. I'm assuming for the 18 figure restriction that it will be the same as last year. If there is an army that exceeds the 24 hex starting zone space, they will be allowed to add hexes onto their start zone in order to accommodate their army. But the events with a 24 hex restriction will have none of that. Correct?

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old August 1st, 2016, 11:33 AM

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

And thank you for earlier clarifications and answers.

The Orange Mailman
Old August 1st, 2016, 09:55 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

TOM, I believe that is the exact way to interpret the figure and hex limits for each event.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by Rÿchean; August 1st, 2016 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Which reminds me, I need to pack some extra hexes!!
Old August 1st, 2016, 10:14 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rÿchean View Post
TOM, I beleive that is the exact way to interpret the figure and hex limits for each event.
Yup!

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.
Old August 2nd, 2016, 08:44 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

We are leaving soon. See everybody in a couple days!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old August 3rd, 2016, 04:32 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Could I borrow I squad of Marro Drones for the 4pm Thursday event.
Old August 3rd, 2016, 09:24 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@infectedsloth I have one squad you can borrow. I will be in the Magic:Arena tournament, so you can meet me right before the tournament. As longs as I get it back afterwards, because I am playing them in the Main event on Friday. Clarissimus is letting me borrow 4 more squads to play 5 an the tourney
Old August 6th, 2016, 02:50 PM

Funniest quote of the weekend. 3 guys walking by as The Main Event is happening. 1 stops and gestures, "They're still playing it. It's dead and they're still playing it. I can't believe it." As they were walking away I heard him continue, "They stopped making it. It's dead and they're still playing it."

The Orange Mailman
Old August 6th, 2016, 04:35 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mailman View Post
Funniest quote of the weekend. 3 guys walking by as The Main Event is happening. 1 stops and gestures, "They're still playing it. It's dead and they're still playing it. I can't believe it." As they were walking away I heard him continue, "They stopped making it. It's dead and they're still playing it."
Funny?! False! And you let it slide?! What are C3V and C3G? For shame! Shame! Shame!
Old August 6th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mailman View Post
Oh the ignorance....far from dead my friends, far from dead.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 6th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks for sharing that.

It was good to see you again ToM.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 6th, 2016, 09:14 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

@lefton4ya and anyone else that attended the AoTP events, I'd love to hear a battle report about how they went and what sorts of teams were doing well

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con