Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 23rd, 2021, 01:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Science Police

They're good at spamming attacks, but it's questionable how much utility there is in spamming attacks of 2 in Superheroscape. Often you can get height with them to boost it to 3, but unless you're reliably boosting it to 3 and then 4 with height, you're usually not making much of an impact, making them a tough piece in competitive play, IMO.

Someone like JL Wonder Woman with a couple of cheap Champions is worth considering to get at least three amped up attack rounds out of them.

Like there might be some worth in trying Wonder Woman (JL), Hawkwoman, Atom (JL), Science Police (x4) for a 990 point build.

3/C+ for me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 26th, 2021, 08:39 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Science Police

Old September 26th, 2021, 09:01 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Billy Batson

Never played Billy as 60 pts always seemed too much for him.
Old September 26th, 2021, 10:19 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Goal is to use him to hit a crowd of figures with unblockables twice a game, basically. That said, 60 points is probably a reflection of the ceiling of pulling that off, rather than the value he brings on average.

2*/C

(*SI figures are pretty restricted in their builds by nature!)

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 26th, 2021, 11:54 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Very fun design. Competitively, he’s let down by the fact that he can’t switch back to Captain Marvel without taking a wound, so if you have any unrevealed Order Markers on Marvel, it’s not really a good idea to switch.
Old September 26th, 2021, 12:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I think hes darn solid competitively. More let down by his other half being expensive than himself.

He triggers off of receiving any wounds, not just from opponents. So you can just throw autowounds at him and Captain Marvel yourself to potentially spread them to everyone he's next to.

Side note, one of these days we need to update this card's lingo since it doesnt actually work as written, as you dont control the Billy that's not on the battlefield. (Also isnt setup to take crossover Billys into account).

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 29th, 2021, 07:33 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old September 29th, 2021, 07:51 AM

Re: C3G Strategy Discussion - Gambit I

Just ran him on the calculator and I think he's about 85-90 points overcosted.

This is kind of one I wish we could do over. Staff Vault really doesn't make much sense, because with his free disengage, unless he's Rubber Wrapped or Stuck or something, he essentially can use it every turn, so he could've just been 5 attack and gotten Stealth Leap or something.

His special attack falls into the trap of "this would've worked against squadscape, but it's a waste of text in Superheroscape." You could have fifty attacks of 1 or 2 and it wouldn't amount to that much.

Oh, uh:

3/D-

3 because Mutants are always easy to fit into builds. D- because he's just not particularly good at doing things and costs way too much for what he does.

Old September 29th, 2021, 09:52 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He’s fun to an extent but way over costed. I think if his SA was more like Wasp and Elektra where those 1-2 dice rolls were unblockable instead of double skulls or if it was always double skulls it could be better. I know we don’t do revals usually to make someone better but he deserves it

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 29th, 2021, 09:58 AM

Just bumping up the numbers on his special attack would do a ton for him.

Old September 29th, 2021, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Just ran him on the calculator and I think he's about 85-90 points overcosted.
Wow, I was thinking he was 40ish points overpriced but it's even worse than I thought!

Yeah, he's pretty bad. Probably one of the figures that should just never see the table considering his synergies and price. Mutants are so deep that its easy to find someone to take his spot at a lower cost.
Old September 29th, 2021, 10:21 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I've always really liked this card. I think the Vault is a super cool power (Even if kinda redundant with disengage), and the SA is really good.

But yeah, he's not worth 210. Way too many good designs around that cost he's competing with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy