Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 7th, 2018, 08:59 PM

KingOfKyuss Woo who?
Is this a ripoff or a good deal....?

I managed to get both an extra each of the big and small ruins from RotV, a set of 5 Evergreen Trees and a 5 Glaciers set on Ebay for $50 total. Is this a good deal, or a ripoff? The glaciers also came with like a dozen ice hexes.
Old August 8th, 2018, 02:48 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Re: Is this a ripoff or a good deal....?

the ruins are cheap, the trees are not, and the glaciers are def not. so unless ye wanted the road and ice tiles to go with them its a decent deal nowadays
did the glaciers come with the bases they socket into?

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 8th, 2018, 03:00 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Depends on how much you wanted those glaciers. I wouldn't have bought it for that price, but I'm much more interested in full sets than partials. Glaciers are hard to come by, though.
Old August 8th, 2018, 06:50 PM

KingOfKyuss Woo who?

Hey,

Nope - no bases for the glaciers. What do the bases look like? Are they like an ice hex or something? Maybe I'm just confused.

I assumed they can just rest on top of a normal hex pretty easily, they don't seem to move too much when I try.

I did look on ebay more...I couldn't find a full set of trees for less than $40, not including shipping. I paid a flat rate of $50 for all of this (free shipping) so I'm actually starting to feel better about this.
Old August 8th, 2018, 06:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The pegs in the bottom sit in special ice space bases. They should be decently usable without, though.
Old August 8th, 2018, 06:55 PM

KingOfKyuss Woo who?

LOL - I'm a dope. I just figured out that the interlocked ice tiles are actually the base of the glacier. I just thought that it was a bunch of conected ice tiles at first. So I do have the glaciers' base. Seems like this $50 was actually a good use.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades