Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 18th, 2012, 05:37 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Wasp (II) - Design Phase

She is slightly taller than 1, which I believe makes her 2, but flying.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old December 18th, 2012, 05:43 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Life 3
Life 4 She is still a "human" (mutated) that would have a higher than average constitution.
Then why did the original only have 1 life?

(Always thought her and Ant-man needed more than 1)
That has always irked me also .
Old December 18th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Life 3
Life 4 She is still a "human" (mutated) that would have a higher than average constitution.

Yeah, that whole design process for that one pissed me off.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 18th, 2012, 09:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Iron Man MKII is also an Avengers, for what it's worth, so Vision wouldn't be TOO lonely.
Well, there's that at least. Still, quite the small population for that class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
She is slightly taller than 1, which I believe makes her 2, but flying.
Thanks, Spidey! I'll update accordingly.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Life 3

Well, they are tiny figures, so theoretically it wouldn't take as much to take them out. Robin's a smaller than average human (Dick Grayson) and we put him at 3 life. There are others like that as well.

But for those of you who've commented, but haven't specifically put that you prefer 3 or 4 life, please do to help me sort it out here!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 18th, 2012, 09:23 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks, David! Good stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Wasp

Ever have one of those days where you shuffle your Dominion cards in with your Race for the Galaxy cards while everyone else is playing Zombicide?

And people wonder why I play solitaire.

Let's check out Wasp!

Avengers Comlink

More Avengers! That should make Capt. America happy.

One really cool aspect is that this is still useful if you draft her outside Capt. America.

Wasp Sting Special Attack/Tiny Stealth

Already vetted on the original design, though I notice that destructible object is capitalized on the original. Lower case is now standard, and I see no need to redo the original. Oh, wait. I see the card has been updated with lower-case. Never mind!

I still remember your description on how the Wasp Sting works when I submitted my ERB on the original. Pew-pew-pew!!!

Final Thoughts

You upped her stats to give her the longevity necessary for the Order Marker flexibility she'll provide. I hope I don't run into her when I hike, as I have enough problems with ticks. In honor of this design, I should probably play a game of Hornet Leader: CAO.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg
Really glad to see this. Wasp can use a beefier version--good call.

Thoughts below, as always:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Hey guys!

As always, your thoughts and questions are much appreciated.

I wanted to have another, beefier version of Wasp that shows her leadership side a bit more. Let me know what you think of what we came up with!

Cheers,
Bats

WASP
JANET VAN DYNE

MUTATE
UNIQUE HERO
AVENGER
TENACIOUS
[Can't recall her previous nature, but this fits her well--is it the right fit for this beefy version? Yeah, I think so.]
TINY ?

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS = 120?

AVENGERS COMLINK
At the start of the game, you may choose one other Unique Hero you control and place a white Avenger Marker on its card. After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking that turn with Wasp, you may take a turn with any Unique Hero you control with an Avenger Marker on its card.

[Wow, nice. So with Cap and a full crew, she really shines! It's interesting to think of Wasp as the OM dump for the Avengers. Not exactly my first inclination, but I can see it working.

I like that she's as fragile as she is, so she is no easy/safe dump for OMs, that's for sure...]

WASP STING SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 2. Attack 1.
Instead of moving and attacking normally with Wasp, you may move Wasp up to 4 spaces. Wasp can attack up to 2 times with this special attack at any point before, during, or after this move as long as Wasp is on a space where she could end her movement. When Wasp attacks a figure that is not a destructible object with this special attack, that figure cannot not roll defense dice.

[Note: You have "not" in there twice. No biggie.

I like this power, a lot. I think I'd even consider making it 3 times, but that's your call. Nice to see a small boost to this version, but up to you. Glad you kept the attack at 1, that fits--and the power's defense elimination makes up for that.]

TINY STEALTH
Wasp cannot be targeted by non-adjacent figures and only takes leaving engagement attacks from Tiny figures.

FLYING
Only think I'm not entirely sure about is what her natural Attack of 4, Range of 1 equals. She's a candidate, in my mind, for a natural Range of 2. A concentrated blast, a little (tiny) range. And that would make her a fun, distinctive unit, right there.

Love your work, Bats, as always!

Thanks for sharing, V

Old December 18th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I can roll with 3 life I suppose.

Old December 18th, 2012, 09:41 PM

That's:

3 Life - johnny, quozl, me, Hahma
4 Life - A3n

Still waiting to hear from LP and SirG.

Old December 18th, 2012, 09:42 PM
Prickly Cactus

I had edited it to 3 after second thought but you ninja'd me.

Old December 18th, 2012, 09:45 PM

Don't worry, I ninja'd you with my edit too.

Old December 19th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

4 Life

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 19th, 2012, 10:21 AM

That's:

3 Life - johnny, quozl, me, Hahma
4 Life - A3n, SirG

Still waiting to hear from LP.

If this ends up 5 for 3, I'll just go with it. If it ends up 4 for 3 and 3 for 4, I think it deserves more discussion.

Old December 19th, 2012, 11:49 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'm pretty much good with either, as long as it's more than 2.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library