Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 10th, 2019, 10:54 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
Something I noticed on the first page, Stingers are 60 points.
Marro Stingers (70*)
Always nice to see one of our old faces poking around!

I went ahead and updated the OP.

@dok , any chance we'll get rankings for the newest units? I'm happy to continue updating the OP if you tell me what to put there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs